Back 4 Blood - Come Slay With Us

0xard44pwjf71

5 Likes

I think we’re still able to play it, they just didn’t bother to show our time zone (it’s the same as CEST)

1 Like

Needs the “Am I a joke to you?” dude’s face and it would be perfect.

3 Likes

Yeah, was about to say. Think we’re still getting access to it, just the planned release times were excluded for Sub-Saharan Africa regions. I just really hope those times don’t also elude to server locations.

1 Like

We definitely are - @Avatar mentioned in the Betas Topic that he played some last night

3 Likes

Early Access Beta weekend is now on, runs until Monday, 21:00.

I can get 3 extra Invite Codes for friends who want one for the weekend. You will need a WB Games account to redeem the code. Codes will be for PC on Steam I assume as that’s the platform I’ve used for my Beta Key redemption. Let me know here if you want one of the 3 invite codes.

1 Like

I prepurchased to play a bit over the weekend, so I ran through act 1 last night. This game is gooooooooood! Really scratches the L4D itch!

3 Likes

What was the server performance like?

1 Like

I didn’t pick up any issues, except for a single disconnect. I could reconnect really quickly, though, so not too bad.

When I played with a random group, latency was not noticeable at all.

When I grouped up with a friend in the UK, my ping went up to around 200, but I could only tell in game from his character - the actual zombies and world showed no signs of latency. Very, very playable.

2 Likes

I would like one please,

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Thank you very much sir, I am downloading as we speak, should be done at about 14:00, let me know when anyone wants to play.

EDIT: Also I don’t think I have you on steam, please feel free to invite me: TechThief ( I use the same profile pic on steam)

EDIT EDIT: Nevermind found you XD, I am blind.

2 Likes

Left mine to download from earlier. May make it later today, but need to do my Dirt Rally stuff first. Might also be doing family game night tonight, so might only get to B4B tomorrow.

Can still send links to 2 more from here, so let me know folks, and then you can go savage some zombies with TT.

1 Like

Would have said yes but not enough time to game this weekend

1 Like

@GregRedd if you have any spare keys left I’d been keen to try

2 Likes

DM sent. Go slay zombies!

1 Like

Thankee kindly

1 Like

Played through the first campaign, failed because of a bug where none of my bot allies shot any zombies T_T

I will warn people so far of the game, to do that one run took 3 hours… now the bright side is as soon as you reach a safehouse you can leave the game and continue from there, so that is a plus, but just keep that in mind when you try and play in one sitting XD

Then again, now that I kinda know how the run will go I will probably be able to do it faster.

1 Like

Wow that is quite the long run - I think the runs were about and hour-ish in L4D. At least you can save at checkpoints.

Consolidated all the B4B posts into here, and made a new general info OP at the top.

Open Beta is this weekend (from tonight at 21:00, if my time zone-fu is okay) and is avaialble on all platforms.

Back 4 Blood: Open Beta on Steam (steampowered.com)

Pre-Purchase & Pre-Order Back 4 Blood - Epic Games Store

Get Back 4 Blood: Open Beta - Microsoft Store en-ZA

Back 4 Blood - PS4 & PS5 Games | PlayStation South Africa

Not 100% certain about the consoles, but for those that played the Early Access Beta on Steam last weekend, shouldn’t need to install anything else. There is a small 570MB update, but otherwise everything else looks like the Open Beta will just be using the same install.

3 Likes