FUTURAMA - Mafia 2 - MEME

Just for that

##Vote Flex

Throwing votes this early in the game makes one think you are trying to sway the days chatter to suit you for a lynch.
Got my eye on you two :eyes:

##unvote @Wyvern

##Vote @Snowbeast

#TRAPPED!!!

1 Like

Well if you have no other actions you can perform, it’s naturally that you might want to get that vote out and in the open as quickly as possible.

1 Like

1 Like

SHUT UP PERSON TOO SCARED TO PLAY!

1 Like

you are acting very suspicious this morning bud.

You fell for my trap. Scum hunting 101

and why were you asleep? Maybe because you knew what was coming. Your lack of surprise is disturbing…

Votes to lynch

Entity votes to lynch -7
CZC votes to lynch -7
Murfle votes to lynch -7
Malice votes to lynch -7
GregRedd votes to lynch -7
Flex votes to lynch -6 (Wyv)
Darthmol votes to lynch -7
Beo votes to lynch -7
Hammer votes to lynch -7
Blazzok votes to lynch -6 (Hammer)
Wyvern votes to lynch -7
Snowbeast votes to lynch -6 (Flex)

you acting like the village crazy, running around accusing and waiting for people to jump on your band wagon- OR the maf cannon fodder, get a townie lynched early at the risk of you being lynched.
Great plan, have a townie lynched, don’t organise a hit first night and let the vigilante run the risk of being seen then the mafia come in the next morning all clear and two townies down… you’ve seen that play before, havent you :wink:

guys guys guys! everybody here has played at least 1 game of Mafia now. And 1 game is enough to know that Day 1 will be a random lynch. We might as well get RNGeezus to pick a victim. It will be just as effective and a lot quicker

You’re right, we need a sacrificial lamb.

##unvote Blazzok
##vote Malice

1 Like

Stepped into Trap number 2. Over complicating things to try and defend yourself and justify why you stepped into trap number 1. Keep in mine I am a veteran at this game and have seen it all!

just calling your play, we’ve played that move before.

##unvote @Snowbeast

##vote @MalicE

You are still on my radar @Snowbeast !

makes me feel appreciated :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Calm down snowbeast.

1 Like

I’ll wait till tomorrow morning then vote for the most AFK person