FUTURAMA - Mafia 2 - MEME

Welcome back to another instalment of the game that makes you hate people you always thought were alright.

So it will work as follows:

1. Your Character is random and has nothing to do with the faction they are in. 
2. When Day 1 starts, all are welcome to start talking. Till then all coms are PM to me.
3. Day will end as soon as a Lynch is made. 7 votes are required for a Lynch Day 1
4. To make a vote to Lynch ##Vote (Name) is required. You can also unvote ##unvote (Name)
5. As soon as a lynch is made there is NO talking, even if mod is not present at the time, it will then be night.
6. Mafia are allowed to chat in the group at anytime, day or night.
7. All actions are to be sent to mod at NIGHT. Once all actions are in, it will be day after all the blood has been spilled.
1 Like

@Snowbeast
@Wyvern
@Blazzok
@DieGrootHammer
@Beo
@DarthMol
@Flex
@GregRedd
@MalicE
@murfle

@czc
@Entity

Just so everyone know where the thread is and that its active

NO TALKING YET!!!

1 Like

If days drag on too long, i will set a time limit.

Its the year 3018 and the cast of Futurama has reunited for the 1048th San Diego Comin Con in new San Diego

Fry (Entity), Bender (Wyvern), Kiff (Blazzok), and Professor Fansworth (Murfle) are standing in the green room chatting about the old days. Over in the corner, Scruffy (Hammer) is sleeping on the couch with a boobie mag on his chest. Hermes (GregRedd), Amy (Flex), Calculon (Darhtmol), Zap Brannigan (Beotek), Lrrr, Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8 (Snowbeast) and Leela (czc) are engaged in a deadly 3v3 Battle of Foosball. All alone in the corner, next to the trash can stands Zoidberg (Malice). Well more eating the contents of the trash can than standing next to it.

Its 40 minutes before their reunion panel is about to start when all of a sudden all the lights go out in the green room. After a few seconds of disorientation, a lone monitor comes on and on it is a close up of a face. Mom’s face.

“This will be the last time you foil my plans planet express crew.” Everyone in the rooms facial expressions convey the same emotion. “What in the fuck is this woman on about.” Mom continues her speech with a look of contempt. “I have infiltrated your little delivery crew and I have locked you in this room where you will all die. MOM Corp will be the only delivery company fit to deliver the packages of the world.” She breaks out in a hideous cackle. The screen goes black and the lights come on again.

Fry is the first to speak. “What the hell was Tress on about. We are actors. There is no delivery company.”
Zoidberg (surprisingly a doctor of Psychology in real life) says he has seen it before. “I have seen this before,” he says. “Some people cant accept when the fictional word ends and reality kicks in. Tress came to me for counselling once. Exhibiting grandeur illusions of being her character Mom and being the wealthiest, most powerful woman in the world. I should have seen the warning signs.”

“Surely this is some sort of joke.” Exclaims Leela (now a mother of 4 who is married to a slight alcoholic construction worker). “Surely there is no one here who would go along with her delusion. Surely no one is out to kill us right?”

It is now Day 1. GO!

3 Likes

Votes to lynch

Entity votes to lynch -7
CZC votes to lynch -7
Murfle votes to lynch -7
Malice votes to lynch -7
GregRedd votes to lynch -7
Flex votes to lynch -7
Darthmol votes to lynch -7
Beo votes to lynch -7
Hammer votes to lynch -7
Blazzok votes to lynch -7
Wyvern votes to lynch -7
Snowbeast votes to lynch -7

So to the mod. Is this the same as the murder house where clues and stuff lie around to give clues and such?

OT MOD: No. It was too difficult to setup in the short amount of time. For that you have to draw shit and i cant to that. So this is just normal Mafia. Next one i mod, if people still want to play i will make it elaborate. When people are more used to the game.

2 Likes

Cool thanks!

##Vote @Wyvern

Oy whatever for!!
All I have been doing was chatting to the others!

What more proof do I need?

Once GF always GF. That is how mods work

##vote @Blazzok…what’s going on now?

so appropriate :rofl:

Maf musy be Bender, Hermes and Lrrr

Wyv is Maf

Apparently I was asleep when this all happened, so I just looked at the first person I saw. And Kiff, erm Blazzok just looked so guilty

Wtf did I do? Trust the passed out person waking up to throw random votes.

Votes to lynch

Entity votes to lynch -7
CZC votes to lynch -7
Murfle votes to lynch -7
Malice votes to lynch -7
GregRedd votes to lynch -7
Flex votes to lynch -7
Darthmol votes to lynch -7
Beo votes to lynch -7
Hammer votes to lynch -7
Blazzok votes to lynch -6 (Hammer)
Wyvern votes to lynch -6 (Flex)