FUTURAMA - Mafia 2 - MEME

well if I stick with the AFK vote then czc is next in line. he has posted the exact same number of times as Blaz

CZC and Beo both on my list. More than being AFK, the fact that czc did not vote is what is making him look suspicious

Ja I can agree with that. And I’m still not sure what to make of Wyv, Snowbeast and Greg…

I am happy to try lynch czc before end of today . I am more than happy to try start the wagon moving

I’ll join, I had voted blazz for afk, but he has an excuse so I’ll jump on board

##unvote
##vote @czc

Lemme then jump on the afkbandwagon vote
##@czc

##unvote @Blazzok
##Vote @czc

This is more than just afk wagon. We can’t keep on relying on afk votes

needs to be ##vote @name

PSA: Blaz is flying back today so he’ll be with us on Monday again. That is all

Did he tell you this is some other secret group?

no in one of my whatsapp groups

Suureee… nice Photoshop skills though!

…why? it’s like you want me to distrust and vote for you

No thats not what I was saying! O_o
Why so quick to point fingers and get so defensive?

seriously? where did I point a finger???

I just don’t understand your actions

I will let it go this time… <3

Well I’m going to play some Grim Dawn now till the AFKs decide to grace us with their presence

1 Like

AHhh the vanishing act! Very clever :wink: