Game Bundle Deals

Thanks! I think I’m going to restart my router and try again. I think it’s a Rain problem.

Cool, I can confirm that a router restart fixed my problem. Thanks for checking!

1 Like

Cool, glad you came right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I paused the Monthly bundle again. Humble Bundle is just not what it used to be.

1 Like

Same, if I wasn’t on their Classic Plan I would have cancelled ages ago. I can’t remember the last time I didn’t pause.

Edit: Just checked, last time I claimed was February and I should also add that I didn’t play a single one of the games I claimed.

1 Like

While kicking my self for forgetting to pause my recent Humble Choice bundle (a mistake you can currently take of advantage of if you want) I spotted this Tropico 20th Anniversary Bundle currently on offer. Can you believe the franchise has been going for 20 years?!

The bundle is geared towards the most recent Tropico 6, but also includes complete versions of the previous 3 too. So if you’re looking to fill out your Tropico collection, or add on some T6 DLC, this might be the bundle for you.

Pay more than the average ($12.02 at the moment, about R185) to get all 8 items:

• Tropico 3: Gold Edition
  • Tropico 4: Collector’s Bundle
  • Tropico 5: Complete Edition
  • Tropico 6: El Prez Edition
  • Tropico 6: Lobbyistico DLC
  • Tropico 6: The Llama of Wall Street DLC
  • Tropico 6: Caribbean Skies DLC
  • Tropico 6: Spitter DLC

El Presidente awaits your arrival!

3 Likes

@GregRedd time to pause your humble bundle.

I notice recently (last few months) they have become dicks and you have to go through the whole pausing process two times or it doesn’t pause.

2 Likes

Haven’t looked at the new month’s yet at all - is it that bad?

On that subject, still a couple of days to enter if you want any of the games I can’t use from last months bundle.,

This will definitely be another pause for me. I only want Amnesia from that whole list. Already own Syberia 3.

Five. That’s the number of buttons marked “Pause” or “Pause my Subscription” you have to press. And then select a reason for pausing and applying that. And then confirming it all with your password and 2FA code. Chops.

3 Likes

Yeah, seems like a dodgy business practice.

2 Likes

I counted seven last time. But then this month I noticed I accidentally unsubbed, not paused.

Oh well.
Anyway.

3 Likes

I guess this counts as a Bundle Deal?

Under R200 (total of 92% off) for the full versions of three of the four most recent Battlefield games:

BATTLEFIELD 4 Premium Edition:

• All 5 expansion packs
  • Exclusive personalization options
  • Priority position in server queue
  • 12 bonus Battlepacks

BATTLEFIELD 1 Revolution Edition:

• Battlefield 1 Premium Pass
  • All 4 expansion packs
  • The Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack, and Hellfighter Pack

BATTLEFIELD V Definitive Edition:

• All gameplay content (weapons, vehicles, and gadgets) from launch, Year 1, and Year 2
  • All Elites
  • 84 immersive outfit variations for the British and German armies to enhance the WWII sandbox
  • 8 soldier outfits from Year 2
  • 2 weapon skins from Year 2, applicable to 10 and 4 weapons respectively
  • 3 vehicle dressings
  • 33 Chapter Reward items from Year 1

Similar discounted pricing for the games directly on EA Origin as well, but I don’t see them being offered as a bundle there. Here’s BF Vs offer page:

https://www.origin.com/zaf/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-v/offer-selection

5 Likes

Another very decent single title Humble Bundle deal that may interest some:

This is a tiered bundle that covers the base game (for just $1) all the way to all 21 paid DLC elements for just $15.

• Pay $1 for the base theHunter: Call of the Wild game
  • Pay more than the current average of $7.44 for the base game and 10 DLC items
  • Pay at least $15 for the base game and all 21 DLC items

These are all the DLC included in the full bundle, and their current Steam prices. The total cost comes to over R1000! (The base game and all the DLC get delivered as individual keys, so if you already have some of these or the main game, you’ll be able to gift the key to someone else.)

• Rancho del Arroyo - R 68.00
  • Bloodhound - R 36.00
  • Te Awaroa National Park - R 68.00
  • Silver Ridge Peaks - R 68.00
  • Smoking Barrels Weapon Pack - R 36.00
  • Cuatro Colinas Game Reserve - R 68.00
  • Saseka Safari Trophy Lodge - R 36.00
  • High-Tech Hunting Pack - R 36.00
  • Weapon Pack 3 - R 36.00
  • Yukon Valley - R 68.00
  • Treestand & Tripod Pack - R 36.00
  • Trophy Lodge Spring Creek Manor - R 36.00
  • Weapon Pack 2 - R 36.00
  • Parque Fernando - R 68.00
  • Duck and Cover Pack - R 36.00
  • Vurhonga Savanna - R 87.00
  • Wild Goose Chase Gear - R 36.00
  • Weapon Pack 1 - R 36.00
  • Medved-Taiga - R 87.00
  • ATV SABER 4X4 - R 47.00
  • Tents & Ground Blinds - R 47.00

The Humble theHunter: Call of the Wild Bundle will be on sale for another 7 days, or while keys last.

1 Like

This is fantastic! I have spent so much time in this game and the worlds and have a love for this game. If you’re looking to pick this up I would highly recommend it.

2 Likes

The new Humble Choice may just be the worst one yet in my opinion. Definite skip.

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t forget to pause two times again.

3 Likes

It actually had a couple of games from my wishlist so I got it, at $8 of course. We’ll see if I ever end up playing any of it though.

3 Likes

I found myself asking, “what’s the headline game?”

I think Project Wingman is coming to Game Pass anyway.

2 Likes

I don’t know about that. It’s generally kak, but I think there’s been worse Choice Bundles before. House Flipper is pretty chill and Project Wingman looks decent enough (haven’t tried it yet). If I didn’t already have both I’d maybe be tempted. Also, Wingspan is the digital version of the board game that @Shrike raved about a while ago… Didn’t even know it existed in digital form, so have that to the Wishlist, and will POM - Pause Once More.

Has been on GP for PC since July already and went to GP for Console last week.

ETA - Also, only 10 games this month? Isn’t usually 12?

4 Likes