Game Bundle Deals

I was gonna say the same, if someone takes the bundle and doesn’t want kill it with fire or bee sim = pick me please also willing to pay for them

1 Like

Hmm, I’m keen on Swine HD and have heard good things about Paradise Killer. Dirt 5 could be fun to mess around in, and one day I’ll play through the Yakuzas so @Wyvern and @Solitude I’d be happy to get it and pass on the games.

3 Likes

If you do let me know I will gladly help pay for the games

2 Likes

I’ll gladly pay that R50 for ADOM.

Dirt 5 is good fun but I finished it quickly The Surge 2 is excellent but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I actually enjoyed that a lot.

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll drop you both a PM soon when I get the bundle this weekend.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to log into Humble Bundle this whole morning but it’s not working. Can one of you please have a look and see if you can log in?

I can’t remember my password to log in at work.

1 Like

I sign in with Google account and seems fine.

1 Like

Correction; it had stayed signed in and I logged out. Tried signing in again and the verification code it sent it did not authenticate. Resent a new code and that worked.

1 Like

Thanks! I think I’m going to restart my router and try again. I think it’s a Rain problem.

Cool, I can confirm that a router restart fixed my problem. Thanks for checking!

1 Like

Cool, glad you came right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I paused the Monthly bundle again. Humble Bundle is just not what it used to be.

1 Like

Same, if I wasn’t on their Classic Plan I would have cancelled ages ago. I can’t remember the last time I didn’t pause.

Edit: Just checked, last time I claimed was February and I should also add that I didn’t play a single one of the games I claimed.

1 Like

While kicking my self for forgetting to pause my recent Humble Choice bundle (a mistake you can currently take of advantage of if you want) I spotted this Tropico 20th Anniversary Bundle currently on offer. Can you believe the franchise has been going for 20 years?!

The bundle is geared towards the most recent Tropico 6, but also includes complete versions of the previous 3 too. So if you’re looking to fill out your Tropico collection, or add on some T6 DLC, this might be the bundle for you.

Pay more than the average ($12.02 at the moment, about R185) to get all 8 items:

• Tropico 3: Gold Edition
  • Tropico 4: Collector’s Bundle
  • Tropico 5: Complete Edition
  • Tropico 6: El Prez Edition
  • Tropico 6: Lobbyistico DLC
  • Tropico 6: The Llama of Wall Street DLC
  • Tropico 6: Caribbean Skies DLC
  • Tropico 6: Spitter DLC

El Presidente awaits your arrival!

3 Likes

@GregRedd time to pause your humble bundle.

I notice recently (last few months) they have become dicks and you have to go through the whole pausing process two times or it doesn’t pause.

2 Likes

Haven’t looked at the new month’s yet at all - is it that bad?

On that subject, still a couple of days to enter if you want any of the games I can’t use from last months bundle.,

This will definitely be another pause for me. I only want Amnesia from that whole list. Already own Syberia 3.

Five. That’s the number of buttons marked “Pause” or “Pause my Subscription” you have to press. And then select a reason for pausing and applying that. And then confirming it all with your password and 2FA code. Chops.

3 Likes

Yeah, seems like a dodgy business practice.

2 Likes