Game Bundle Deals

Humble Choice February 2021

The PC game subscription that lets you choose games every month to keep forever! We curate 10+ PC games for you to choose from every month! You choose up to 9 from the list to keep forever!

List of Games:

Source: https://www.cheapgamer.co.za/humble-choice-february-2021/

For the first time in many many months, I think I will take this bundle. I’m quite keen on Outward and the rest are alright.

4 Likes

First time I’m considering it too. Always been intrigued by Outward, do want to get Trine 4 and Endless Space 2 and Valkyria Chronicles 4 would be something I’d play.

I might just opt to “pause-a-month” and see if I get offered a discount on the price again as they try convince you to not pause.

1 Like

I’ve heard Werewolf is pretty mediocre.

1 Like

Together with the change to the billing and game release dates for the Humble Choice bundles, for the first time (that I know of) Humble have pre-announced the games for March:

* (I can only find the Ultimate Edition on Steam, so I’m guessing this one will be an Epic key rather than Steam?)

Doesn’t seem too bad, but I think I have a good few of those already. Will have to check out the value of the others before deciding whether to pause or not.

2 Likes

I already played Control but I’m excited for Chimera Squad and ELEX. Will have to go look at the rest.

2 Likes

The Humble Choice games for March released last night, and interestingly it seems that you have a choice of either Epic or Steam for Control

Like I mentioned above, Steam does not list the Standard Edition anymore for some reason, only the Ultimate Edition, but don’t get too excited if you decide to go with Steam…

NOTE: When redeeming Control via Steam key, users may see Control Ultimate Edition in their Steam library and during installation. Please disregard the Ultimate Edition title as the Steam key will only grant Control Standard Edition.

:neutral_face::roll_eyes::grinning:

2 Likes

This will be the second month in a row that I grab the bundle. I think last year I only grabbed it once or twice.

Not interested in Control so will give the key to my wife. Very happy about ELEX and Chimera Squad.

3 Likes

Stellaris bundle up on Humble. What’s pretty neat is that the main game can be had for $1 - the DLC is in the upper tiers. Not a bad deal for what is regarded as one of the top space 4X’s at below R16

4 Likes

Humble’s Choice games for April have been announced:

• Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts
  • F1 2020
  • Shenmue III
  • Main Assembly
  • Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
  • Remothered: Broken Porcelain
  • In Other Waters
  • Aven Colony
  • Simulacra + Simulacra 2
  • Colt Canyon
  • Skully
  • Popup Dungeon

Hmmmm… :thinking:

2 Likes

Doesn’t look too bad but I think I’ll skip this one. if I didn’t own F1 2020 already then I would have taken it.

2 Likes

I know Steam has done, and does do, bundle type deals for certain games and franchises on occasion, but don’t think I’ve ever noticed something quite like this one…

Seems almost like a tiered bundle a la Humble or Fanatical, but with the distinct advantage of regional pricing (at least for us in SA) and with the added bonus of allowing you to “complete your bundle” by only adding in the games or DLC that you don’t yet have on your Steam account.

That said, even is US Dollars for the complete bundles, the discounts are big:

11-Bit Studios Steam Bundles

Tier 1 - Starter Bundle: R89 (was R841)
11 Bit Studios Classics

• Anomaly Defenders
  • Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign
  • Anomaly Warzone Earth
  • Anomaly Korea
  • Anomaly 2
  • Spacecom
  • Tower 57
  • Beat Cop
  • This War of Mine

2. Complete Bundle: R155 (was R1296)
All 11 bit studios games

• Everything in Bundle 1; plus
  • Children of Morta
  • Frostpunk
  • Moonlighter

3. Ultimate Bundle: R277 (was R1899)
All 11 bit studios games and DLCs

• Everything in Bundle 1 + Everything in Bundle 2; plus
  • This War of Mine: Stories - Season Pass
  • Children of Morta: Paws and Claws
  • This War of Mine: The Little Ones
  • Frostpunk: The Rifts
  • Frostpunk: The Last Autumn
  • Frostpunk: On The Edge
  • Moonlighter: Between Dimensions
  • Soundtracks: Frostpunk OST, Frostpunk OST Vol. 2, Moonlighter OST, Moonlighter: Between Dimensions OST
3 Likes

New mixed bundle from Humble with 100% going to COVID relief charities.

The Humble Heal : Covid-19 Bundle

A year after the onset of the global pandemic, we find Brazil and India experiencing two of the world’s worst COVID-19 outbreaks to date.

To help how we can, we’re doing what we do best; putting together bundles of awesome games, books, and software for you to enjoy. When you pick up the Humble Heal: Covid-19 Bundle, you’ll enjoy a variety of content and the knowledge that 100% of your purchase proceeds are going to Direct Relief, Doctors Without Borders (MSF), International Medical Corps (IMC), & GiveIndia. Help save lives with the Humble Heal: Covid-19 Bundle today.

With a minimum payment of $20, it’s a really good deal, with some really good games included, and a handful or two of extra items thrown in as well:

Games:

• Into The Breach
  • Baba Is You
  • BioShock Remastered
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • UNDERTALE
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Tooth and Tail
  • The Witness
  • This War of Mine
  • Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
  • Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
  • SUPERHOT
  • Stick Fight: The Game
  • Portal Knights
  • Wargroove
  • Brütal Legend
  • Death Squared (Local Co-op & Multiplayer)
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Pinstripe
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Dwarfs!?
  • Dead in Bermuda
  • Bury Me, My Love

eBooks:

• The Art of Captivating Conversation How to Be Confident, Charismatic, and Likable in Any Situation
  • Ultimate Sh*t Hits the Fan Survival Guide
  • You Can Do All Things
  • Coping Skills: Tools & Techniques for Every Stressful Situation
  • Unfuck Your Worth: Overcome Your Money Emotions, Value Your Own Labor, and Manage Financial Freak-outs in a Capitalist Hellscape
  • Eff This! Meditation: 108 Tips, Tricks, and Ideas for When You’re Feeling Anxious, Stressed Out, or Overwhelmed

Comics:

• Locke & Key Vol. 1: Welcome To Lovecraft - Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez
  • Red Sonja: Petitioning the Queen - Mark Russell (Humble Bundle Exclusive)

Software:

• Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18
  • Ashampoo Backup Pro 14
  • Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 7
  • Music Maker: Hip Hop Edition

The bundle will only be available for one week (and there’s already 3 hours of that gone, with 4400 bundles already sold)

Humble Heal: Covid-19 Bundle

4 Likes

I mentioned it as a bit of a throwaway comment over in the F1 2021 topic, but I’ve just had a little bit of a closer look at the Best of Bandai Namco Bundle currently running over on the Humble Store, and it is actually a darn fine deal based on the Steam prices of the games included in the bundle. Add that it’s a tiered bundle, and you may not even need to spend the maximum of R270 ($20) for all nine games:

At current Steam prices, this bundle of nine games would cost a whopping R4873!

TIER 1 @ $1.00 (~R14)

• PAC-MAN 256 (R55 on Steam)

TIER 2 @ $12 (~R165)

• Tier 1 plus…
  • Tekken 7 (R599)
  • Tales of Berseria (R757)
  • Katamari Damacy REROLL (R259)

TIER 3 currently @ $19.31 (~R261)

• Tiers 1 & 2 plus…
  • Tales of Zestiria (R757)
  • RAD (R299)
  • Little Nightmares - Complete Edition (R599)

TIER 4 @ $20 (~R270)

• Tiers 1, 2 & 3 plus…
  • CODE VEIN (R699)
  • Project CARS 3 (R849)

I see a fair few MEW names with at least one of these games on their Wishlists (including @WarRack101, @Murph, @Solitude, @SIGSTART, @FriedPet, @SlinX, @Mister44, @MalicE, @Glordit, @TechThief).

If you want to grab them at this R270 (less than that if you don’t want Code Vein and PCars 3) price, you’ll have to act fast - the bundle sale ends this Wednesday (09 June) at 20:00.

6 Likes

I considered it, and then I bought Dying Light :smiley:

4 Likes

Decent alternative. And cheaper too :smiley:

2 Likes

I have been looking at this bundle like a kid looking at a toy store display window before their birthday. Ultimately, I decided not to get it since I have way too many games I have not played and too much anime to watch.

I appreciate the heads up and reminder.

3 Likes

Thanks @GregRedd !

Not going to buy it. Got Code Vein on Game Pass and it was free on the Epic store. These days I very rarely buy games except if I know that it won’t be on Game Pass. Like I bought AC Valhalla but I think that may be the only game I actually bought in over a year.

Still have a couple of months Humble Choice but pause most months.

3 Likes

Only money I’ve spent gaming-wise in the past months has been some VR content and the Destiny 2 expansions. Since I play Destiny 2 exclusively these days, I doubt I’ll be spending any more money on games soon - except the new season for Destiny 2 later this year.

3 Likes

July 2021 Humble Choice Games have been revealed:

Game Steam Reviews (All) Steam Price Historic Lowest Steam Price Platform Opencritic (TCA/100) How Long To Beat?Story : Hours
Yakuza 3 Remastered Very Positive (83%) R219 R147 Windows 80 17
The Surge 2 Mostly Positive (78%) R499 R150 Windows 77 22
DIRT 5 Mixed (59%) R329 R132 Windows 81 7.5
Hammerting (Early Access) Mostly Positive (76%) R319 R214 Windows N/A N/A
Nimbatus Very Positive (82%) R130 R65 Windows, Mac OS X + Linux 77 4
Paradise Killer Overwhelmingly Positive (95%) R130 R91 Windows 81 12
Kill It With Fire Overwhelmingly Positive (96%) R105 R53 Windows 69 3
Bee Simulator Very Positive (80%) R409 R164 Windows 58 2
Elderborn Very Positive (88%) R105 R53 Windows 68 6
SWINE HD Remaster Overwhelmingly Positive (95%) R79 R40 Windows N.A 5.5
Deadly Days Very Positive (91%) R89 R28 Windows, Mac OS x + Linux N/A 8.5
ADOM Very Positive (89%) R153 R109 Windows, Mac OS X + Linux N/A 80
Creator Crate Humble Original

​(Table adapted from Humble Bundles on Reddit)

And Paused. Again.

4 Likes

If anyone’s taking the bundle and don’t want ADOM, I would love to take it off your hands. Will pay R50. I’ve played quite a few games in this bundle so will pause but have wanted ADOM for a long time.

1 Like