MEW Giveaways

I wont lie I cheated with a game trainer to finish it.

What exactly is a trainer?

a cheat system :stuck_out_tongue: https://www.wemod.com/ is what I use

The current version of the game comes with toggles which can make you invulnerable and can 1 shot enemies, nice of them to add that in.

1 Like

See we didnt have that! Some bosses I would have done that. Also pro tip - I didnt find it worth it to chase the events

So, after saying that I was going to pause my Humble Choice for July, turns out I either forgot to or (more likely) I didn’t click on enough “Pause My Membership” links in Humble. It’s now too late to pause and I’ve had to claim the games or lose them. Having done that, I now have four duplicates with Steam keys that I can give away.

If you would like any of these games, select the titles in the poll below. You can enter for as many of them as you’d like but can only win one game. Entries can be made until 12 noon on Sunday. I’ll dump the names for each of the games into a random picker and send winners Steam keys.

Please add me to the draw for…

0 voters

8 Likes

I nominate @Wyvern for Kill it With Fire. She loves spiders.

2 Likes

I think @DarthMol hooked her up with it already :smiley:

1 Like

Good on you for doing this, @GregRedd!

2 Likes

I did indeed

2 Likes

I still need to work up the guts to press play :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oooh, I forgot about this thread! Maybe we can get steamgifts groups going again or something, or are the polls a good way of doing it?

2 Likes

Polls seem to work for now as its mainly us voting

1 Like

Still 18 hours to enter for Giveaways.

1 Like

Not letting me vote, or did I vote already?

2 Likes

Odd. Was somehow closed even though it only closes in 16 hours?
Have reopened it manually - hopefully it stays that way now. Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Glad you had problems, @entity! Otherwise I never would have seen the screenshot that I did not vote. Silly things needs you to choose your options… AND THEN CLICK ON VOTE NOW! Lame!

3 Likes

Super lame :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes