Game Bundle Deals

I considered it, and then I bought Dying Light :smiley:

4 Likes

Decent alternative. And cheaper too :smiley:

2 Likes

I have been looking at this bundle like a kid looking at a toy store display window before their birthday. Ultimately, I decided not to get it since I have way too many games I have not played and too much anime to watch.

I appreciate the heads up and reminder.

3 Likes

Thanks @GregRedd !

Not going to buy it. Got Code Vein on Game Pass and it was free on the Epic store. These days I very rarely buy games except if I know that it won’t be on Game Pass. Like I bought AC Valhalla but I think that may be the only game I actually bought in over a year.

Still have a couple of months Humble Choice but pause most months.

3 Likes

Only money I’ve spent gaming-wise in the past months has been some VR content and the Destiny 2 expansions. Since I play Destiny 2 exclusively these days, I doubt I’ll be spending any more money on games soon - except the new season for Destiny 2 later this year.

3 Likes

July 2021 Humble Choice Games have been revealed:

Game Steam Reviews (All) Steam Price Historic Lowest Steam Price Platform Opencritic (TCA/100) How Long To Beat?Story : Hours
Yakuza 3 Remastered Very Positive (83%) R219 R147 Windows 80 17
The Surge 2 Mostly Positive (78%) R499 R150 Windows 77 22
DIRT 5 Mixed (59%) R329 R132 Windows 81 7.5
Hammerting (Early Access) Mostly Positive (76%) R319 R214 Windows N/A N/A
Nimbatus Very Positive (82%) R130 R65 Windows, Mac OS X + Linux 77 4
Paradise Killer Overwhelmingly Positive (95%) R130 R91 Windows 81 12
Kill It With Fire Overwhelmingly Positive (96%) R105 R53 Windows 69 3
Bee Simulator Very Positive (80%) R409 R164 Windows 58 2
Elderborn Very Positive (88%) R105 R53 Windows 68 6
SWINE HD Remaster Overwhelmingly Positive (95%) R79 R40 Windows N.A 5.5
Deadly Days Very Positive (91%) R89 R28 Windows, Mac OS x + Linux N/A 8.5
ADOM Very Positive (89%) R153 R109 Windows, Mac OS X + Linux N/A 80
Creator Crate Humble Original

​(Table adapted from Humble Bundles on Reddit)

And Paused. Again.

4 Likes

If anyone’s taking the bundle and don’t want ADOM, I would love to take it off your hands. Will pay R50. I’ve played quite a few games in this bundle so will pause but have wanted ADOM for a long time.

1 Like

I was gonna say the same, if someone takes the bundle and doesn’t want kill it with fire or bee sim = pick me please also willing to pay for them

1 Like

Hmm, I’m keen on Swine HD and have heard good things about Paradise Killer. Dirt 5 could be fun to mess around in, and one day I’ll play through the Yakuzas so @Wyvern and @Solitude I’d be happy to get it and pass on the games.

3 Likes

If you do let me know I will gladly help pay for the games

2 Likes

I’ll gladly pay that R50 for ADOM.

Dirt 5 is good fun but I finished it quickly The Surge 2 is excellent but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I actually enjoyed that a lot.

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll drop you both a PM soon when I get the bundle this weekend.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to log into Humble Bundle this whole morning but it’s not working. Can one of you please have a look and see if you can log in?

I can’t remember my password to log in at work.

1 Like

I sign in with Google account and seems fine.

1 Like

Correction; it had stayed signed in and I logged out. Tried signing in again and the verification code it sent it did not authenticate. Resent a new code and that worked.

1 Like

Thanks! I think I’m going to restart my router and try again. I think it’s a Rain problem.

Cool, I can confirm that a router restart fixed my problem. Thanks for checking!

1 Like

Cool, glad you came right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I paused the Monthly bundle again. Humble Bundle is just not what it used to be.

1 Like