Game Bundle Deals

So you end you end up paying R100 for a bunch of games you don’t want each month for months on end until you get something you want?

No, just pause every month. That way you keep your classic pricing but don’t get the bundles you don’t want. The only trick is to remember to pause each month as it automatically unpauses when the new bundle is announced.

3 Likes

Fanatical are running their annual Bundle Fest at the moment, with something like 60+ bundles of Steam games, eBooks, and software currently available.

Just launched is the All-Stars Build Your Own Bundle - a selection of 20 Steam games available for you to select from. Induvial titles will cost you R16, 5 games just R49, and 10 of the games will set you back R81.

A lot of the games have been included in previous Fanatical (and Humble) bundles, but there may be one or two amongst them that may work for you.

2 Likes

Well I’m finally getting Tropico 6 in the latest humble.

3 Likes

I’m still wondering if I should take the bundle or skip again.

LOL i havent even bothered to look at it again

1 Like

These guys review the bundle every month. They don’t seem all that keen on many of the games in this one.

2 Likes

Thanks, I guess it’ll be another skip for me then.

1 Like

Sooo…if there is anyone that is not skipping the Humble Bundle this month and don’t know what to do with Tropico, I am willing to extend some assistance in it’s utilization.

3 Likes

1fb8a608-ba40-4e3e-aef7-7f26653fc84a

Fanatical’s 25th Anniversary Build Your Own Bundle is available now.

25 Steam games to choose from, with 3 purchase options:

• Select 1 game for ~R15.61
  • Select 5 games for ~R46.66
  • Select 10 games for ~R77.87

You could potentially pick up all 25 games for around ~R200 if you wanted to.

1fb8a608-ba40-4e3e-aef7-7f26653fc84a

3 Likes

The latest Humble Choice bundle is another pass for me.

2 Likes

Ja, I spent all of 5 seconds considering it for Darksiders, but then decided against it. Nothing really pulling me this month.

1 Like

I’m going to change from Annual to monthly.

1 Like

For the VR Enthusiasts among us.

1 Like

Humble Choice December 2020

Copied from https://www.cheapgamer.co.za/humble-choice-december-2020/

The PC game subscription that lets you choose games every month to keep forever! We curate 10+ PC games for you to choose from every month! You choose up to 9 from the list to keep forever!

List of Games:

2 Likes

This was an easy pause for me. Already played Children of Morta and the rest don’t look so great.

2 Likes

Andddd…

Paused.

2 Likes

Yeah, really changing over from annual to monthly this month.

3 Likes

Humble Choice is dead… Gamepass killed it.

4 Likes

Not a bad Humble Bundle on sale with some pretty decent co-op survival games thrown in! Worth $10 any way you look at it. Also, if we ever do the World War Z thing… just saying…

4 Likes