Game Bundle Deals

Thanks ya’ll.

1 Like

Similarly to their Bundle for Racial Inequality (Black Lives Matter) bundle, itch.io now have a bundle for support for Ukraine.

A lot of the games are duplicates from the other bundle, but the cause is good. $10 for nearly 1000 itesm!

3 Likes

:ukraine: Slava Ukraini! :ukraine:

1 Like

Ultimate Racing Sim Bundle

Some excellent racing in a tidy and cheap-ish bundle for those looking at getting into a bit of sim racing. (Not sure how the coupons for the Thrustmaster discounts work, or even if they’re valid here.)

Tier 1 @ $5 (~R76)

• Automobilista

Tier 2 @ $9 (~R136)

• Tier 1 plus…
  • Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition (VR Support)
  • rFactor 2 (VR Support)
  • NASCAR Heat 5

Tier 3 @ $13 (~R196)

• Tier 1 and 2 plus…
  • Assetto Corsa Competizione (VR Support)
  • DRIFT21
  • Automobilista 2
  • iRacing (3-month Subscription, New Memberships Only, Credit Card Required)*
  • Coupon: Thrustmaster T248 20% Off (While supplies last!)*
  • Coupon: Thrustmaster T150 20% Off (While supplies last!)*
3 Likes

Great value for anyone looking to get stuck into sim racing!

2 Likes

Another insanely good bundle of games, software, books, and comics helping to raise funds for Ukranian humanitarian relief efforts.

Humble Stand With Ukraine Bundle

Donate at least $40 and receive 123 items.

100% donated to Ukraine humanitarian relief efforts.
The Stand With Ukraine bundle features over 120 pieces of content worth over $2,500, including:

• Back 4 Blood, Satisfactory, Metro Exodus, & Fable Anniversary
  • Pathfinder, Starfinder, & Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay books
  • GameMaker Studio 2 Creator (12 months), Music Maker EDM Edition, RPG Maker VX, & Polygon game dev assets

Plus many more!

100% of the proceeds will go to Razom for Ukraine, International Rescue Committee, International Medical Corps, and Direct Relief.

This charity bundle is only available for one week! (Offer ends in 6 days : 21 hours : 46 minutes at the moment)

4 Likes

Some insane fellow on Reddit only went and found Steam links (and 1 Rockstar link) for all the games in the bundle:

Pasting all those links here, even spread over four posts, was a mistake!

Here’s a link to the Reddit post instead:

5 Likes

Lol, thats nuts.

4 Likes

That is an epic bundle! And the fact that it all goes to the charity and aid organisations is fantastic.

1 Like

Yip, great! A purchase for me, and some dupes in my library. Will be sharing those soon if somebody is interested :wink:

2 Likes

Same - am going to be adding quite a few to my list of duplicate keys when I get to checking through Steam. May do a bunch of giveaways soon. In the meanwhile, the one Rockstar key in the bundle - for Max Payne 3 - is a definite duplicate for me. Go enter for it here:

n-YJIMIqwCL58A1kzqkDhI6N1DSGiw9vWPO7Tcy6oa4

1 Like

I enjoyed Max Payne 3. Was a fun short game to play.

2 Likes

If I didn’t own PGA yet, it would’ve been an instabuy for me. Now I only want Metro Exodus and Spiro… I own many of the other must haves in the bundle already and can’t see myself ever playing the majority of them.

2 Likes

The Stand With Ukraine bundle has had two new games added to the list, both as Steam keys:

The bundle has raised over $17 000 000 for relief efforts in Ukraine. It will be available for another 24 hours.

3 Likes

Games in the April Humble Choice Bundle have been announced:

Two decent headliners in Ghostrunner and Destroy All Humans, but I’m going to stay Paused for another month…

Have Ghostrunner on GOG from a giveaway a while ago, and Destroy All Humans is currently on Game Pass. Of the others, only Chicken Police - Paint it RED! interests me because I think chickens as police is absurdly funny AF, and because, well …RED!. I’ve Wishlisted it.

3 Likes

If you enjoy Monster training games like Pokémon, then you most definitely need to try out Monster Sanctuary, it’s great!

2 Likes

I paused also.

2 Likes

0cc21c571d00c2a217d38a0ef0aefa4e31d10ecc

Create the ultimate vacation destination for dino lovers in the acclaimed park management sim Jurassic World Evolution—complete with every DLC available! This Mamenchisaurus-sized bundle includes the original game, all three major narrative expansions, and a herd of add-on content that adds more carnivores, herbivores, and other dino species to your menagerie.

Grab the first Jurassic World Evolution game and all its DLC and Expansions for under R200, or just the base game for R16 in this tiered bundle!

Humble Jurassic Park Evolution Complete Bundle

Tier 1 @ $1 (~R16)

• Jurassic World Evolution (Base Game)

Tier 2 @ Average - $7.16 currently (~R115)

• Tier 1 content, plus…
  • Carnivore Dinosaur Pack
  • Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack
  • Herbivore Dinosaur Pack
  • Raptor Squad Skin Collection

Tier 3 @ $12 (~R191)

• Tier 1 and Tier 2 content, plus…
  • Return To Jurassic Park expansion
  • Claire’s Sanctuary expansion
  • Secrets of Dr. Wu expansion
  • Deluxe Dino Pack

(The top tier also includes a Humble Store 50% percent off coupon for the newer game - Jurassic World Evolution 2. Even at 50% off though, with regional pricing, JWE2 is still cheaper to purchase directly from Steam.)

1 Like

Fanatical is currently running a Build Your Own Quest VR Bundle. There are some fantastic native Quest 2 VR games in the bundle and I would highly recommend it. Some standout titles include:

• Zero Caliber
  • Puzzling Places
  • A Fisherman’s Tale
  • Down the Rabbit Hole
  • Accounting+

You can opt for:

• 3 titles for $19.99
  • 5 titles for $29.99
  • 9 titles for $49.99

You can also get an extra 5% off coupon lower down on the page. Considering the ridiculous price of native Quest 2 titles, this is actually a great bundle.

Another great bundle is the Must-Play VR Bundle over at Humble Bundle. For at least $18 you get some awesome Steam VR games:

• Vacation Simulator
  • Pistol Whip
  • Ragnarock
  • PowerBeatsVR
  • Down the Rabbit Hole
  • Traffic Jams
  • Propagation VR - Coop DLC
  • Vanishing Realms
  • After the Fall 25% off coupon

The first 5 games listed are easily worth the bundle price.

3 Likes

The games in the May Humble Choice Bundle are confirmed:

That’s another Pause for me. Love Planet Zoo and believe anyone who opts to keep the games this month will too. It alone is worth the price of entrance in my opinion. C&C Remastered is excellent too if you’re into RTS games. Survivng the Aftermath is a challenging survical city-builder, and Battle for Bikini Bottom looks like some top quality platformer laughs. Most of the indies look like solid entries too.

To be fair to Humble, a decent selection of games this month. If Planet Zoo, Genesis Noir, C&C Remastered and Surviving the Aftermath weren’t already in my library I’d be tempted for the first time in months…

Note that the Command & Conquer: Remastered Collection is only available as an Origin/EA key. All the others are Steam keys.

2 Likes