Game Bundle Deals

Nice tiered collection from Humble for the younger gamers amongst us…

A collection of games based on some of the most popular animated series and characters around! This bundle of family-friendly favorites from Outright Games features Peppa Pig, Ben 10, Paw Patrol, Adventure Time, and more hit franchises to fill the summer downtime with fun. Plus, your purchase helps support Sandy Hook Promise!

OG Summer Break Games Bundle

Pay at least US$10 (≈R175) for these 10 items

My Friend Peppa Pig
Ben 10: Power Trip
Jumanji: The Video Game
Paw Patrol Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay
Paw Patrol: On A Roll!

Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion
Transformers: Battlegrounds
DreamWorks Dragons: Dawn of New Riders
Ben 10

Crayola Scoot

3 Likes

Humble Choice games for August are out. Actually a pretty decent set this month, especially if you don’t own the headliners.

Game Genres Rating Steam Price HLTB Cards
The Ascent Shooter, Isometric, Cyberpunk 77% (2317 reviews) R469 12 h
Hot Wheels Unleashed Racing, Arcade 81% (2492 reviews) R499 7.5 h Yes
A Plague Tale: Innocence Adventure, Stealth, Dark Fantasy 93% (39440 reviews) R449 10.5 h Yes
Gas Station Simulator Simulation, Economy, Management 86% (12633 reviews) R130 12 h
In Sound Mind Horror, Action 95% (1073 reviews) R205 9 h Yes
Mind Scanners Management, Simulation 83% (551 reviews) R115 4 h
Emily is Away < 3 Choices Matter, Conversation 94% (3614 reviews) R79 4 h Yes
Omno Platformer, Exploration 92% (749 reviews) R125 3.5 h

A Plague Tale: Innocence and The Ascent are currently on Game Pass. Some of the others may be too?

Table adapted from Reddit

2 Likes

Finally decided to cancel Humble Choice. It’s not even worth the effort of pausing every month anymore.

5 Likes

That bad is it? Going to have a look at September’s games later. Decided a while ago to run my annual subscription out by claiming everything each month until it runs out. Definitely not renewing.

3 Likes

Humble Choice - September 2022

Game Genre Steam Rating Metacritic Rating Steam Price HLTB to Completionist
Crusader Kings III RPG, Simulation, Strategy 92% - VP 91 R349 1026 hours
Just Cause 4 Complete Edition Action, Adventure 63% - MX 68 R914 54 hours
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos RPG, Strategy 88% - VP 72 R205 39 hours
Forgive Me Father FPS, Horror, Retro 87% - VP 72 R150 15 hours
Crown Trick Adventure, Indie, RPG 86% - VP 83 R275 22 hours
Industria Action, Adventure, Indie 75% - MP 67 R130 3 hours
Descenders Action, Racing Sports 95% - OP 78 R150 123 hours
Shapez + Puzzle DLC Simulation, Casual, Indie 97% - OP R 141 38 hours

The value of the Just Cause Complete Edition alone makes this a good deal for frugal gamers. :smiley: Some decently rated other games in the bundle too, although nothing really stands out for me. Only one I have already is Descenders - it’s a good bit of fun - which I’ll go setup a little giveaway for in the Giveaways thread shortly.

1 Like

What ultimately kills this bundle’s value is that Crusader Kings III, Just Cause 4, Dungeon of Naheulbeuk and Descenders are all available on Game Pass. JC 4 was given away on Epic at some stage.

Sure the Game Pass titles will eventually go off the service but for many that’s not too much of an issue. If you’re wanting CK 3 then this would probably be the best deal to get it though.

2 Likes

2K Megahits Tiered Bundle

Top tier for 17 games at $16 (~R280). Some solid headliners there if you don’t have them in your library.

Borderlands 3, XCOM, Civilization VI, BioShock, and more! Blast aliens, explore frontiers, and build dynasties in this mega-sized collection of some of 2K’s most enduring megahits!

Hunt for loot across Pandora in Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe, featuring the first Season Pass & more bonus content. Defend Earth in XCOM Ultimate Collection, including the acclaimed modern remake & its sequel (plus every DLC!), along with Chimera Squad.

Build a timeless empire in the award-winning strategy game Sid Meier’s Civilization VI. Return to undersea Rapture and skyborne Columbia in BioShock: The Collection. Plus, get Mafia: Definitive Edition, PGA 2K21, and tons more!

2k Megahits Game Bundle

Tier 1 @ $1

Tier 2 @ $10

Tier 3 @ $16

4 Likes

Including the 2019 golf game is kinda pointless. The 2k21 game is better in every way and most custom content for 2019 can be used in 2k21. Weird, but I guess it helps those out who cannot afford the higher tier.

Then again they catch guys like me because the only game I want is in the top tier…

2 Likes

Borderlands 3? Yeah, it’s hella tempting by itself at that price. The Super Deluxe Edition is R1200 on Steam:

1 Like

I’m considering double-dipping as I own the base game on EGS and always wanted to get into the expansions… Getting the remastered Mafia would also be a bonus. I do own many of the other games in the other tiers though (like PGA 2K21, Civ 6, BioShock, Railroad Tycoon 3 and XCOM).

2 Likes

I bought it twice, because I didn’t want to miss out on launch, and later, because I’m just that ALL in on steam :see_no_evil:. Although I did have issues playing co-op with EGS. Steam was less problematic.

2 Likes

Actually, Mafia :slight_smile: ALready have BL3 :wink:

2 Likes

Ahh okay. Still a deal - Mafia DE is R699.

2 Likes

Fanatical Bundle Fest is on. First bundle is a 7-game Steam collection for under R100.

Killer Bundle 24

3 Likes

Humble Choice - October 2022

A couple of decent titles in amongst the selections this month. I think I have this one and next month will be my last Choice Bundle. Anyone want The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope?

DEATHLOOP | Disciples: Liberation | Epic Chef | Golf Gang | Maid of Sker | Monster Train | Railroad Corporation | The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

1 Like

Do keep in mind that Deathloop was just added to Xbox/PC game pass, so it diminishes the value of you’ve already got that.

3 Likes

Humble Choice - November 2022

Turns out I was wrong about last month being my second last. It was my last. My Choice is fini. For those that aren’t, or those that do the occasional monthly dip into the Choice selections, here’s the games for this month:

1 Like

UnMetal is the only one I’m interested in there. Maybe Shadow Tactics, but nothing else.

2 Likes

The jinglejam is going on again this year, and they have a bundle again, £35 for 85+ games.
Everything goes to charity, either of your choice, or divided between every charity.
https://jinglejam.tiltify.com/

4 Likes

A really solid bundle over at Humble for a change!

2 Likes