MEW Giveaways

Looks like you’re not the only one who doesn’t like… :rat: :smiley:

2 Likes

Last call for rat game giveaway :arrow_up:

2 Likes

Spun and Done!

Congo rats (see what I did there? :rat:) @Shrike - PM on your way with the Steam key.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Congrats @Shrike

4 Likes

Duplicate key from this month’s Humble Choice. Up for the taking on Friday lunchtime-ish.

If you want to be entered into the draw, you gotta vote. Random spinner draw based on entry order.

• Yes please - virtual cycle racing is so much safer than the real thing

0 voters

3 Likes

You can’t win it if you ain’t in it!

1 Like

Spun and done!

4th vote made was by @murfle - congrats! Steam key on the way to you now via PM.

Got another couple to giveaway from the 2K Bundle. Stay tuned…

2 Likes

So, another 3 solid games to giveaway to anyone who doesn’t have them on Steam. You’re welcome to enter for one, two, or all three but can only win a maximum of one.

I’ll draw a winner for each game in the order they’re listed here (alphabetical) and will remove winners from any draws they’ve entered that follow to help spread the giveaway love a little. The exception will be if a winner is the only entry for a game that follows - fortune will favour those with a statistical advantage. :smiley:

Enter me for the draw/s for:
  • PGA Tour 2K
  • Sid Meier’s Civilisation VI
  • WWE 2k Battlegrounds

0 voters

Running the giveaway through until next week Friday again. Poll will auto close at noon. Will make draws as soon after as possible.

3 Likes

Mucho Gracias!

I’ll redeem after load shedding :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Half a day still left to enter to grab a giveaway

1 Like

Sid Meier’s Civilisation VI

Winner is @beo

PGA Tour 2K

Winner is @DarthMol

No requests for WWE 2k Battlegrounds so that’ll go back onto my Christmas Giveaways list.

Congrats to the winners - will be sending you your Steam key via PM shortly.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks Mr Redd!

This is the one some of the Mewbs were playing recently is it not?

2 Likes

It is indeed. We’ve had some shenanigans on the virtual links. :smiley:

Time for a new tournament setup or a few social rounds @oltman?!

2 Likes

Merci beaucoup.

2 Likes

Heck yes! Tell me when and I will set it up! This game is so much fun for anyone with the slightest interest in a social sport. Also, bring your thick skin. We like to comment on everyone’s shots :wink:

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll set it downloading some time soon so that I’ll be ready.

2 Likes

Like a noob I forgot to pause my Humble Choice sub so here are two games I’m unlikely to play. Vote for either or both if you’d like it. The poll will close on Friday at 12:00 and I’ll do the draw thereafter.

• Maid of Sker
  • Dark Pictures: Little Hope

0 voters

3 Likes

Oops I had forgotten to conclude the giveaways. Congrats @oltman you won the one horse race for Little Hope. I will send you the key.

Maid of Sker up for grabs if anyone wants it. First reply gets it

4 Likes

What horse thingy now…? :grin:

1 Like