MEW Giveaways

Kak met my! I completely forgot about this…

#3 wins!! Congrats @Wyvern - will PM the Rockstar key to you in about an hour when I’m back home.

2 Likes

Thank you wo kuch Mr Redd…

2 Likes

Hey guys and girls, I bought Lego at the Movies bundle from humble and since I already had all 3 Lego Marvel games I have a key for each game that is up for grabs. DM me or just post in this thread if you want any of them (LEGO Marvel Superheroes, LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 and LEGO Avengers). First come first served.

6 Likes

I would love LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 if it is still available, I assume this is for steam/pc?

3 Likes

I DM’d you the key.

Both the other games are still available

3 Likes

Thank you!!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Avengers please? My boy LOVES the Lego games and has Marvel Superheroes 1 & 2 and DC Super Villians.

3 Likes

Done! :smiley:

3 Likes

Muchos gracias señor!

2 Likes

Steam key for A Plague Tale: Innocence for the taking.

• Yes, I want the rat game please!

0 voters

Random number spin on Friday a little after noon, winner based on order of entering.

3 Likes

Everyone else can go for it, rats is just after spiders and snakes on the not a fuck list :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looks like you’re not the only one who doesn’t like… :rat: :smiley:

2 Likes

Last call for rat game giveaway :arrow_up:

2 Likes

Spun and Done!

Congo rats (see what I did there? :rat:) @Shrike - PM on your way with the Steam key.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Congrats @Shrike

4 Likes

Duplicate key from this month’s Humble Choice. Up for the taking on Friday lunchtime-ish.

If you want to be entered into the draw, you gotta vote. Random spinner draw based on entry order.

• Yes please - virtual cycle racing is so much safer than the real thing

0 voters

3 Likes

You can’t win it if you ain’t in it!

1 Like

Spun and done!

4th vote made was by @murfle - congrats! Steam key on the way to you now via PM.

Got another couple to giveaway from the 2K Bundle. Stay tuned…

2 Likes

So, another 3 solid games to giveaway to anyone who doesn’t have them on Steam. You’re welcome to enter for one, two, or all three but can only win a maximum of one.

I’ll draw a winner for each game in the order they’re listed here (alphabetical) and will remove winners from any draws they’ve entered that follow to help spread the giveaway love a little. The exception will be if a winner is the only entry for a game that follows - fortune will favour those with a statistical advantage. :smiley:

Enter me for the draw/s for:
  • PGA Tour 2K
  • Sid Meier’s Civilisation VI
  • WWE 2k Battlegrounds

0 voters

Running the giveaway through until next week Friday again. Poll will auto close at noon. Will make draws as soon after as possible.

3 Likes