Game Bundle Deals

Thanks @GregRedd

I just went for the $1 Tier 1 pack. This is probably not going to be played much, but the wife might enjoy it!

5 Likes

I got the bundle for the dlc. Anyone who wants the base game, message me.

4 Likes

I thought I had the game… guess not(probably was thinking about Sim City). I would like it if you didn’t give it away already.

2 Likes

You haz gaem.
Cities is way better than Sim City.

6 Likes

Dankie bradde. Also that’s great to hear.

1 Like

The June Humble Choice games have been revealed:

• Supraland
  • GRID - Ultimate Edition
  • Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice
  • The Messenger + Soundtrack
  • Barotrauma
  • Felix the Reaper
  • Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Warchest Edition
  • Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
  • Remnants of Naezith
  • Overload
  • The Stillness of the Wind
  • The King’s Bird

You get to pick 9. Which 3 do you leave out?

2 Likes

For those getting the bundle I can highly recommend Supraland (https://ink.mostepic.win/supraland/)

That aside, it’s not that great an offering. Not so much because of the quality of the games, there are some great games there, but more because of the fact that Senua was in a previous Monthly Bundle, Overload, The King’s Bird and The Messenger have all been free giveaways on Twitch Prime. GRID is also available in a bundle at Fanatical (https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/kingslayer-bundle-2) for R84.

Edit: To be fair, I see that the GRID version in the Humble Bundle is the Ultimate Edition, whereas the Fanatical bundle is the regular edition

3 Likes

Slightly bad timing on Hellblade.

4 Likes

I remember your post and you raving about Supraland. Just hesitant to activate the month just for Supraland though.

I already have Senua and Grid on Steam, The Messenger from Epic, Felix and Stillness of the Wind are on Game Pass. And the only one of the others that I’ve added to my Wishlist is Stygian, which looks good. Yip, it’s going to be a skip from me this month.

ETA:

Can anyone confirm how to skip now that it’s Choice? When it was Monthly, you had to consciously click on 10 different warnings and suggestions not to pause your subscription. How does it work now? Do I just not activate the “Unlock My Choices” button and things automatically roll over, or is there a “Pause Subscription” thing again somewhere that I’m just not seeing?

Nevermind, I found the Pause A Month option tucked away in the “My Subscription” page.

3 Likes

Supraland is still only R130 on Steam so it should be nice and cheap during the next sale. So I agree that it’s not worth getting the bundle for it alone.

3 Likes

I’m pausing as well, but I can recommend Overload if anyone is interested, and of course Hellblade.

Overload is made by some of the original developers of Descent, and it really does feel like a modern version of that game. Good VR support as well if you can stomach it.

4 Likes

I’ll be pausing again. I’ve paused most months and the way things are going I won’t renew when I’ve finally used up my subscription.

2 Likes

Of you’re on the classic plan, rather pause indefinitely. Else you lose all the long time subscriber perks, which I can’t remember right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If anyone receives a double copy of Grid, I’d be glad to take it off your hands. :smiley:

3 Likes

Also pausing this month. I thing I have only used 2 the last year or so.

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like it has been posted yet.

2 Likes

What kind of humble bundle subscription do you guys have?

1 Like

What the hell? That felt like a Pinterest feed of obscure indie games and software. Huge value, but I’ll never touch any of them. If you want to feel good about donating $5 then sure… Or if you just want to pad your games library.

4 Likes

I have whatever the Humble Monthly became - Humble Choice, i think it’s called Choice Classic because I still had 7-odd months left on an annual sub at the time it changed. I think I still have 3/4 months left after pausing and will decide then if I want to keep the sub or not.

2 Likes

Same as Greg, Humble Bundle Classic.

2 Likes