Game Bundle Deals

This is actually the first bundle that interests me in a LONG time. I never played Crash nor Spyro and haven’t player CoD since number 2, which was set in WWII. So I might consider grabbing this month.

3 Likes

And conversely, this will be the 3rd month in row that I’m pausing because I already have the COD game somewhere in my library and the rest doesn’t thrill me at all, but I’m glad for you and the others.

That’s one of the things I love about gaming and this little community in particular. So much variety, so many different tastes, and more than enough fun to be had by everyone, and no stupid r/gaming level bitchiness when others enjoy something you may not.

I’ve skipped the last 9-10 months… So it’s probably time for me to buy a bundle!

1 Like

If I hadn’t already got a copy of Crash Bandicoot, and COD WW2 with a Xbox One I bought from a guy on Carbonite I’d have definitely grabbed this bundle.

I’m still tempted though since I’d really like to get Spyro. I have fond memories of playing Spyro on the PS One and would love to play this new remastered version. The game is R559 on Steam, and hasn’t yet been discounted so ~R200 for the bundle is still a good deal even if it is for the one game.

1 Like

I cancelled my sub when Gamepass for PC came out, but between COD for me and Crash and Spyro for the kids, I am grabbing this bundle.

1 Like

So… I forgot to pause for this month and now I’ve just seen the payment go off my account. So that’s that decision made for me. No too sad though, it’s a decent price (R182) for Spyro alone! And with COD WWII I do prefer FPS games on PC anyway.

1 Like

First humble choice games have possibly been leaked.

6 Likes

Out of those I really want blasphemous. The rest I don’t really know. Except for Shadow of the Tomb Raider that I’ve played before.

3 Likes

Limited time mega-bundle for a worthy cause:

Annotation 2020-01-18 132121

It’s not the cheapest bundle ever, but even at $25 it’s still well worth the cost, especially if you’re interested in the headliners: just Hollow Knight and Void Bastards alone cover the cost. As do Armello and ETS2.

Annotation 2020-01-18 134044a
Annotation 2020-01-18 134044b

100% of the proceeds of the Australia Fire Relief Bundle go directly to supporting the work of four organisations bringing relief to the animals and people impacted by the devastating Australian wildfires.

4 Likes

I picked this up as its a good cause and I only have one duplicate :wink:

4 Likes

If you have not played this game yet what are you waiting for its amazing.
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/metro-redux

3 Likes

For all the car nuts on here.

6 Likes

That’s a very decent looking bundle - some (most?) very good titles in there.

2 Likes

Some different games available in the latest Humble Bundle:

4 Likes

Huge bundle mostly old games that has been in bundles before.

4 Likes

Interesting Codemasters Build Your Own Bundle over on Humble:

The more you buy the bigger the discount.

2 Likes

I am a bit disappointed in this month’s Humble Choice. But if anyone is activating their sub and does not want their Jurassic World, I’m your Huckleberry :wink:

2 Likes

Two new bundles from Humble:

Big Music Bundle for those aspiring game and movie creators among us.

And then another Sierra games bundle.

4 Likes

If anyone grabs the Sierra bundle, and they already have quest for glory and or kinds quest, please consider a girl in need!

I have the police and space quests. :smiley:

2 Likes

Decent bundles have been few and far between recently, for some reason. Maybe the retailers are happy with their solid levels of lockdown sales and haven’t felt the need to push product through bundles? No matter, when a definite bundle deal like this one does pop up, it’s worth mentioning (even though, in this case, many MEWs do have the game already).

Now Live on Humble Bundle: Cities Skylines PWYW Tiered Bundle

Tier 1 : Pay just $1 (R18)

• Cities: Skylines
  • Deep Focus Radio DLC

Tier 2 : Pay More Than Average (currently $6.94 (R120) )

• All Tier 1 items, plus…
  • Concerts DLC
  • Content Creator Pack: High-Tech Buildings DLC
  • Snowfall DLC
  • Natural Disasters DLC

Tier 3 : Pay $18 (R315)

• All Tier 1 and All Tier 2 items, plus…
  • Mass Transit DLC
  • Green Cities DLC
  • Industries DLC
  • Skylines - Campus DLC
  • Content Creator Pack: Art Deco DLC
  • Content Creator Pack: European Suburbia DLC

The bundle should be available for the next two weeks, or while keys last.

I see at least 4 MEW friends who currently have the game on their Steam Wishlists: @Konck, @Donisia, @FriedPet and @TechThief (and TenaciousD who I don’t think I ever worked out?)

R18 for the base game in Tier 1 is R300 cheaper than you’ll get it on Steam, and definitely worth a buy even if you’re just going to leave it in your library for ages - even without DLC, it is an excellent city builder (and with a very active modding community, you can find a lot of additional content for free anyway).

Besides that though, by my rough calculation, all the DLC included up to Tier 3 would cost you over R1000 to add to your account, so at R315, that’s a mighty good deal too, even if you already have some of the DLC pieces. And if you do land up with an extra game code and some duplicate DLC packs, I’m sure there’ll be someone around here who will be happy to take them off your hands.

CC: Cities: Skylines

9 Likes