Game Club 12: COVID-19 Lockdown edition: The Vote

Yes it was.

Once you play the Dark Souls games and they click then other games will seem lame compared to them. They are amazing. But very difficult to get into.

Also on the topic of Hellblade. It’s amazing. I loved it. I won’t play it again but would recommend other people play it. The sequel is coming so now’s a great time to play the first game.

4 Likes

I’m sad i missed those, would really love to play them again and get the badge to show. Demons,DS 1 ,2 on ps3 and DS 3 on pc. Just waiting till the funds looks good then I’ll grab them on pc aswell

2 Likes

They are endless fun dude, Anneli"s brother and his friends that plays games now and then call me insane cause they are my favorite games

4 Likes

When I first played Dark Souls, I couldn’t get into it. And then we had our first MyGame (now called Game Club) and then it finally clicked. Maybe one day I’ll play all 3 again.

3 Likes

Got it from where @Wlad was working,played it 2 weeks go by he calls me and say they got Demons Souls went there got that and then went DS 2 Scholar of the first sin dropped I went and got that aswell so I have a huge love for the series

Maybe I should try and put that up in the next game club, changes are little to none that anyone will pick the but one can hope

3 Likes

The voting closed at 10:00 this morning. I’ve created a new topic for this GameClub here: [GameClub] Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

This topic will now automatically close 6 hours after the last reply.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.