Game of the Year 2017

So, we are a new community with a fresh new look. And what better way than discussion the best games of 2017.

The Game Awards is like 2 weeks away, so there is much to deliberate before we can crown our very first GOTY.

Don’t worry, I won’t spam this place like I did MyG with different categories and stuff. Let us start small, and just discuss the best game.

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Nioh
  • Divinity: Original Sin II
  • X-Plane 11
  • Telltale Batman: Enemy Within
  • Assassin’s Creed: Origins
  • Nier: Automata
  • Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
  • Prey
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  • ELEX
  • Sonic Mania
  • Hollow Knight
  • Lone Echo

0 voters

So there you go, that is the nominations for Most Epic Win’s (name pending) first ever GOTY award. Choose which one you think should win, and tell us why.

1 Like

Count me out, I cant vote or discuss any of those :slight_smile:

Dan vote vir Zelda!!! :yum:

2 min speel tel nie! :stuck_out_tongue:

seems you can keep changing your vote, or just me?

I see that too. You can change your vote until the poll is locked it seems

excellent, then please stop messing around and vote for a “proper” game :stuck_out_tongue:

Nier Automata was and is a superb and worthy title.

1 Like

a good game, perhaps. but GOTY ? in a year that included Zelda BOTW and ACO ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ll be honest, the choice between Super Mario and BOTW was extremely difficult for me. Both are absolutely fantastic games that completely blew my mind away. I went with Zelda at the end because it was the one that just stuck with me the most after I played it. I left the game reeling after how amazing it was.

1 Like

Not just a good game, but a fantastic game. I really urge everyone to play it, it’s really an awesome and inovative game.

1 Like

This is easy. Obviously its Zelda. But I take it not a lot of people here have played it.

I just found it too … gimmicky :tongue:

I haven’t and still voted for it…

Easy Zelda win here… I just have to defeat Gannon and im done, but its easily been one of the best games of my life, let alone the year…

See aren’t you people glad I forced you all to buy a switch to play Zelda? I feel like I need some sort of medal.

1 Like

what are you talking about, I bought the switch for Mantis Burn Racing. What is the Selba game you keep banging on about ?

Sonic Mania.

Best. Game. Ever!

Nier: Automata is most definitely a worthy contender for GOTY, not my choice but it won’t be out of place if it wins.

I am torn between Nioh and AC Origins. Im probably leaning more towards Nioh since I’ve spent more than 200 hours on it already, but I loved ACO SO much.

EDIT: Since I can’t choose between those two I’ll go for another option. Sadly that game is not on the poll so I can’t vote for it.

The biggest problem with this post is that there is no mention of Zelda…