Game Pass | Ultimate • Console • PC • Core

Ive given up - I play selectively. Currently installing Grounded

1 Like

What do you think of Grounded?

1 Like

I like it, it is good fun and a pretty good challenge.

2 Likes

I only played about an hour before, but I loved it, cant wait to try more of it

1 Like

Can it be played solo as well? I was looking at it as a game my 8yo son could play, and that I could play with him on occassion.

3 Likes

I only play it solo so far. It is a great game for exploration and the concept is pretty interesting.

4 Likes

The freaken spiders tho. . . . Even the ants scared me!

1 Like

It just got a content patch adding flying insects, can’t wait to see how that works!

2 Likes

Coming Soon to a Game Pass subscription near you…

Coming 4 February:

• Ghost of a Tale (PC)
    Ghost of a Tale is an action RPG game in which you play as Tilo, a mouse and minstrel thrown into a perilous adventure. Set in a medieval world populated only by animals, the game puts an emphasis on immersion and exploration. It features stealth elements, disguises, conversations with allies and enemies, and quests.
  • Project Winter (Android, Console and PC)
    The perfect game to back-stab your friends. Project Winter is an 8-person multiplayer game focusing on social deception and survival. Communication and teamwork are essential to the survivors’ goal of escape. Gather resources, repair structures, and brave the wilderness together.
  • The Falconeer (Android, Console and PC)
    Become the Falconeer and soar through the skies aboard a devastatingly powerful warbird in this open-world air combat game. Uncover secrets lost to the sea as you join or oppose different factions and clans scattered throughout the mysterious world of The Great Ursee.

Coming 11 February

• Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (Console and PC)
    This remaster is based on the smash hit 12th installment of the Final Fantasy series. With graphical and audio upgrades, the core game design has been tweaked to produce an evolution of the original Final Fantasy XII fitting for the current generation. Return to the World of Ivalice and enjoy a classic adventure reborn!
  • Jurassic World Evolution (Android and Console)
    Place yourself at the heart of the Jurassic Park franchise and build your own Jurassic World. Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel, and react intelligently to the world around them and face threats posed by espionage, breakouts, and devastating tropical storms in an uncertain world where life always finds a way.
  • Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones (Android and Console)
    In Stealth Inc 2, you play the role of a clone escaping a sinister and high-tech testing facility, testing both your brain and your reflexes over 60 varied levels linked together in a sprawling overworld. Death is never more than a few moments away, but one of the few advantages of being a clone is that death isn’t all that permanent.
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Android)
    Set 19 years after the events of Wolfenstein II, BJ Blazkowicz’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph Blazkowicz — after years of training from their battle-hardened father — are forced into action. Team up with a friend to level up, explore, and complete missions to unlock abilities that compliment your playstyle.
3 Likes

Project Winter looks/sounds like it could have some potential for a future MEW Multiplayer Evening…

2 Likes

I thought Jurassic World was already a part of it.

2 Likes

Maybe only on PC initially? Today is Console and Cloud.

2 Likes

Figure it out, it was part of Gold a while back.

2 Likes

Dirt 5 and Wreckfest on PC!

3 Likes

The value of Game Pass just keeps increasing.

2 Likes

That “Coming Soon” is tomorrow and next week already. Also, Elite on console :smiley:

18 February

Code Vein (PC)
In the not-too-distant future, a mysterious disaster has collapsed the world as we know it. At the center of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. Team up with your friends and embark on a journey to the ends of hell to unlock your past and escape your living nightmare in Code Vein.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (Cloud and Console)
The ultimate edition of the award-winning RPG from the masters at Obsidian Entertainment is coming to Xbox Game Pass, featuring all major updates and expansions. Bend the world to your will as you explore the depths of infinite possibilities, including detailed character customization, total freedom of exploration, and more meaningful choices at every turn. Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Ultimate Edition redefines the role-playing game experience for a new generation.

Wreckfest (Cloud, Console and PC)
Break the rules and take full-contact racing to the limit with Wreckfest! Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line, and new ways for metal to bend. These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1 & 2!

23 February

Killer Queen Black (Cloud and Console)
Fight for your hive in this strategic team platformer! Killer Queen Black is an intense multiplayer action/strategy platformer for up to eight players. Hop on the snail, hoard berries, or wipe out the enemy’s queen to claim victory. Fly solo, or team up with three of your friends as you race to complete one of three possible victory conditions.

25 February

Dirt 5 (Cloud, Console and PC)
Get behind the wheel of incredible extreme cars and tear up the most stunning global locations in Dirt 5 – the next generation of off-road racing. The award-winning racer from Codemasters delivers a story-based Career mode, the all-new Playgrounds custom arena hub, customization options galore, thrilling online party modes and more, all with a pumping official soundtrack and bold art approach.

Elite Dangerous (Console)
Take control of your own starship in a cutthroat galaxy. Elite Dangerous is the definitive massively multiplayer space epic, bringing gaming’s original open world adventure to the modern generation with a connected galaxy, evolving narrative and the entirety of the Milky Way re-created at its full galactic proportions.

Superhot: Mind Control Delete (PC)
Time moves only when you move. The long-awaited third game in the groundbreaking Superhot franchise, Superhot: Mind Control Delete gives you more insight into the signature power fantasy world of Superhot with more story, more signature gameplay, more action, and more guns. Keep dancing the slow-motion ballet of destruction for so much longer than ever before.

1 Like

I’m up for assisting anyone that wants to get into this and set forth on their space adventure. Let’s get going sommanders o7

2 Likes

I’m still struggling on PC :stuck_out_tongue: It is gorgeous and quite intimidating in VR and I would probably end up playing with the VR controllers (as the Oculus Touch controllers are mapped natively in Elite on PC).

2 Likes

That sounds amazing, you’re gonna have to spoil me with trying that some time :wink:

1 Like

I’ll have to do that!

3 Likes