MEW Giveaways

Gifted :wink:

Anybody else? 2 games left of your choice!

3 Likes

Is anybody still winning stuff on steamgifts.com?

1 Like

I haven’t used steamgifts in years.

1 Like

I still enter stuff on my wishlist almost daily, but nada. Been dry for over a year now.

3 Likes

I wont lie I have completely forgotten about it

1 Like

On that point, I’ve just realized that I still have an unused Oculus Rift key for Elite Dangerous VR that I got as part of being an early backer. I’ve had to use all the Steam keys myself because my Frontier account is linked to my Steam account, but I’ve never even had an Oculus account, so I can’t see any reason why the key won’t work for someone who does and who wants the game in VR…

First to ask gets the key. Let me know.

3 Likes

The Steam version works perfectly in either Steam VR or Oculus VR… I suspect the key is to redeem it on the Oculus store.

3 Likes

Ahh, thanks makes sense.

1 Like

Not sure how these redeemable keys work, someone is welcome to try it on Epic Games:

D2EB9-HVBVJ-QUQ7S-TH8TN

3 Likes

I’ve actually got a bunch of keys to giveaway, I hope I can just take the keys directly from my Humble account and place 'em here?

1 Like

Thank you! Shadow Complex redeemed on Epic.

2 Likes

Steam keys I assume? How many is “a bunch”? You could post them here, but maybe in between spoiler tags so that they’re not too obvious to a bot. But do add the game’s they go with them so that folk know whether they want the key or not - that Epic game was a shot in the dark!

If it’s only a few, maybe have a look on Steam if there’s anyone who has Wishlisted the games and offer it to them directly?

1 Like

Good ideas and thanks. Sorry for being obscure.

2 Likes

Okay, let’s try this…

Steam keys:

• 1001 Spikes

GHMVY-MIGBK-A6YHZ

3 Likes

I have a couple of spare Steam keys floating about for some decent games. Trying a new way to get rid of them…

Select which of the three you want before the poll auto-closes at midnight on Saturday. You can enter for all three if want to be in with a shot of getting all of them. I’ll drop the names of the entrants for each of the games into a random name selector on Sunday morning and PM the keys to the winners.

Steam Game Giveaway

0 voters

* Control Standard Edition is no longer listed on Steam, but this key is for the Standard Edition only, despite what the Store Page says

9 Likes

I got winners!

Control = @Shrike
Endless Space = @Deadlypinecone
F1 2020 = @Dragonic (even with my name in the draw to boost it, you still won :slight_smile: )

Nicely done all! I’ll be sending your Steam Keys to you via PM in the next few minutes. Enjoy the games!

6 Likes

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

You will love Control dude!

1 Like

Lol what, was I the only that entered for that? Also yaaay thanks

3 Likes