MEW Giveaways

Three Humble Choice headliners to give away this month. Drawing midday on Friday 20th.

My Friend Pedro

My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana.

Planet Coaster

Planet Coaster - the future of coaster park simulation games has arrived! Surprise, delight and thrill incredible crowds as you build your coaster park empire - let your imagination run wild, and share your success with the world.
(I kept the DLC for myself, so this is just the base game)

F1 2019 Anniversary Edition

F1 2019, the official videogame, challenges you to defeat your rivals in the most ambitious F1 game in Codemasters’ history. F1 2019 features all the official teams, drivers and all 21 circuits from the season. This year sees the inclusion of F2 with players able to compete in the 2018 season.
(Conditional on the winner joining our F1 racing league, even if it is just to spectate - but preferably to race!)

GLHF.

7 Likes

Argh noooo!!!

F1 2019!!!

Steamgifts is doing the same shit again :frowning:

1 Like

Definitely time for an account reset of some sort. Have you messaged SteamGifts support at all?

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, just had a quick look at the Discussions and you’re not alone…

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussions/subscribed/search?q=sync

Someone made a post with two of the more common suggestions:

1 Like

Did all of that yeah. And nothing worked. It seems like quite a common problem though.

Got a response from SteamGifts:

Hello FlexSA.

Looks like it’s more wide-spread and persistent problem with SteamAPI.

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/BjGv0/sync-issues
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/Rtc3Q/sync-bugged

Users manage to finally sync after few tries. Sadly as it’s not problem on SG-end, we cannot assist you more than by writing you must try to sync till it works.

2 Likes

Synced a few 100 times and now it is working. So seems just have to continue doing it

2 Likes

Thanks for the awesome giveaways as always @GregRedd

2 Likes

F1 seem popular! The league will grow!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

I thought I had F1 2019 for some reason, saw earlier it was 2018 =D

2 Likes

Another 1 week for entry into these three giveaways.

And one last bump - draws on Friday 12 noon. Tata ma chance!

2 Likes

Winners!!

My Friend Pedro = @Blazzok
Planet Coaster = @Flex (aka FlexSA)
F1 2019 = @Kwaai (aka Yezzy)

Congrats all! Enjoy the games.

(Kwaai - let me know when you’ve installed and run F1 so that I can invite you to join the League.)

5 Likes

Thank you! Will let you know

3 Likes

Thank you very much man!!!

2 Likes

A couple of games to go in a few days time…

The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut

Driftland: The Magic Revival

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

GLHF.

3 Likes

Still showing Planet Coaster as “Awaiting Feedback”… when you get a chance, please and thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry bud, think it was due to that syncing issue I had

2 Likes

And the winners are…

Congrats to both of you. Game keys should be on your SteamGifts profiles by now. Enjoy!

7 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks very much!

3 Likes

Thank you very much, marked recieved and downloading now

1 Like