MEW Giveaways

First person who asks can choose between Street Fighter 5 or Grip: Combat Racing

1 Like

Grip please! I loved Rollcage back in the day… I’m contemplating buying it for the Switch, but I might make up my mind first on PC.

1 Like

SF5 pretty please!

1 Like

Please pm me your email address, I think I only have your business one, it that ok?

Sorry it was either one or the other. FarligOpptreden was first.

1 Like

Ah, no problem! :smiley:

2 Likes

Do I need to create a SteamGifts or can I just do a keydump here? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Entirely up to you

2 Likes

Void Bastards

8C6G2-YLJPA-K6MTQ

And any of these unclaimed games… I forgot to cancel Humble Bundle… It is now not postponed, but cancelled properly :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Claimed

<3

Can I please have Battlestar

2 Likes

Gifted :wink:

Anybody else? 2 games left of your choice!

3 Likes

Is anybody still winning stuff on steamgifts.com?

1 Like

I haven’t used steamgifts in years.

1 Like

I still enter stuff on my wishlist almost daily, but nada. Been dry for over a year now.

3 Likes

I wont lie I have completely forgotten about it

1 Like

On that point, I’ve just realized that I still have an unused Oculus Rift key for Elite Dangerous VR that I got as part of being an early backer. I’ve had to use all the Steam keys myself because my Frontier account is linked to my Steam account, but I’ve never even had an Oculus account, so I can’t see any reason why the key won’t work for someone who does and who wants the game in VR…

First to ask gets the key. Let me know.

3 Likes

The Steam version works perfectly in either Steam VR or Oculus VR… I suspect the key is to redeem it on the Oculus store.

3 Likes

Ahh, thanks makes sense.

1 Like

Not sure how these redeemable keys work, someone is welcome to try it on Epic Games:

D2EB9-HVBVJ-QUQ7S-TH8TN

3 Likes

I’ve actually got a bunch of keys to giveaway, I hope I can just take the keys directly from my Humble account and place 'em here?

1 Like

Thank you! Shadow Complex redeemed on Epic.

2 Likes