Oeh Street fighter if it is not gone et please <3

2 Likes

Shot dude :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Thank you very much! <3

2 Likes

@1nF4m0u5 the legend :wink:

2 Likes

Couple of duplicates and unwanted games from this months’ Humble Choice for y’all:

Frostpunk
Frostpunk is the first society survival game. As the ruler of the last city on Earth, it is your duty to manage both its citizens and its infrastructure. What decisions will you make to ensure your society’s survival? What will you do when pushed to breaking point? Who will you become in the process?

Okami HD
Experience the critically acclaimed masterpiece with its renowned Sumi-e ink art style in breathtaking high resolution.

Shenzhen I/O
BUILD CIRCUITS. WRITE CODE. RTFM

Project Warlock
Project Warlock is a first person shooter that fans of Doom, Hexen and Wolfenstein cannot miss. It serves you an exploding cocktail of bullets, spells and monsters. Battle through 60 levels of non stop action packed with bloodthirsty enemies and challenging bosses.

All four will be open for entries until 12 noon next Friday. GLHF!

8 Likes

Couple more days to scoop these ^ into your backlog!

Going…

3 Likes

Strangest thing, keeps on asking for a sync required and I must set my profile to public. i do that and resync. but then asks to sync again every time I try enter a give away :?

1 Like

And gone…

Congrats to all - nice to have 4 different winners for the 4 giveaways. Keys should be available on your Steam Gifts accounts already.

Project Warlock = @Weasley (SirDieALot)
Frostpunk = @oltman
Okami HD = @MetalSoup
Shenzhen I/O = @Avatar I think?? (njardus)

6 Likes

Yeah, that is a bit odd. Sorry man. Sounds like a browser caching problem maybe? I just did a qucik Sync Account thing to check and no issues at all.

2 Likes

Very strange. Will check again , tried quite a few things. Apparently it happens if Steagifts is down or something. But since you tried and it worked problem must be elsewhere

3 Likes

Awesome Thanks

3 Likes

Thabks @GregRedd, a weener again!

3 Likes

If you are using chrome try a cache clear, that helps with most chrome problems

Use firefox, and tried in ie as well. Same issue. Very strange

They know you are dodgy that is why :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks, @GregRedd, marked as received!