Game Pass | Ultimate • Console • PC • Core

Okay, so we have @Beo “volunteering” :grinning: to give us some tips, guidance, and insights into playing the baseball game…

@murfle, you available to tell us ignoramuses how ice hockey works and do the same for the collective who may want to play some NHL 21?

3 Likes

Puck goes net. Fist goes face.

6 Likes

Available now:

4 Likes

I always enjoyed playing the NHL games on my SEGA but could never understand what “icing” was and constantly getting fouled for it.

3 Likes

Paging Mr @Murfle, Mr Murfle please report to the Training Rink and explain “icing” and why we’d get fouled for doing it…!

3 Likes

If the defending team clears the puck over the red line, then the blue line, and past the goal line, it is called icing. It is only allowed if the goalie intercepts the puck for his team to pick up, or if the defending team is a man or two down due to a penalty.

4 Likes

Is this before, or after the punch up?

4 Likes

During.

3 Likes

I was gonna say ‘during’, but @GregRedd beat me to it.

But in all seriousness, it depends when the whistle blows :wink:

2 Likes
3 Likes

The only thing they wont have is outriders and mass effect legendary :S

1 Like

Available Today

• MLB The Show 21 (Cloud and Console)

22 April

• Phogs! (PC)

28 April

• Second Extinction (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console, and PC)

29 April

• Destroy All Humans! (Cloud, Console, and PC)

30 April

• Fable III (Cloud)
  • Fable Anniversary (Cloud)
4 Likes

Already downloded MLB :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I want to as well but I’ve read they messed up the career mode which is what I’m interested in.

1 Like

This could be a lot of fun!

1 Like

Ag no, that’s terrible, I wasn’t aware of anything like that.

1 Like

Yeah. Seems they couldn’t resist all the juicy new mtx cash potential from the Diamond Dynasty…

1 Like

No regret thus far for pausing the sub, I will rather get the ea play pro for ME Legendary

1 Like

You don’t include what is leaving the service?

I have once or twice in the past, but you’re right - I’ll try to remember to check for those listings as well. I think games generally leave at month end so it should be easy enough to track.

Games leaving Game Pass 30 April:

• Endless Legend (PC)
  • For the King (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • Fractured Minds (Cloud and Console)
  • Levelhead (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • Moving Out (Cloud, Console and PC)
  • Thumper (PC)
2 Likes