Game Pass | Ultimate • Console • PC • Core

Cooking simulator! Sweet. I’ve always wanted that but not enough to buy it.

3 Likes

@wlad sums up my feeling on most GamePass games :blush:

3 Likes

It should be their slogan:

“Game Pass. For the games you want to play but not enough to actually buy in a Steam sale. You’re welcome.”

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Two Point Campus! Two Point Hospital was so good.

3 Likes

Great game, lots of content. Def best in series for me

3 Likes

I see wildlands is out, and mine is downloading as we speak, let’s make some plans for co-op if anyone else is getting it :smiley:

4 Likes

I have already! Will install tonight! Will play with MEWbs!

3 Likes

Yeah, also downloading but I suspect I’ll play alone (solo).

2 Likes

Hmm. I might download it too but not sure if I’ll go Xbox or PC.

1 Like

Urgh would love to play Wild lands but I have the same issue of having a different Ubisoft account linked to my Xbox account, and for the life of me I cannot get it removed.

2 Likes

Oooh yeah! Immortals Fenyx Rising.

Commandos 3 - Remaster is also something I’m keen to check out.

2 Likes

I tried it, spent 20 minutes in the game and decided it’s not for me. I loved The Division 1 and 2, but the modern GR games just feel a little off for me. L

I am enjoying Far Cry 5 though - never thought I would, as I felt 3 and 4 were too similar and was concerned 5 would be as well. The gameplay changed enough to let it feel fresh.

1 Like

Coming Soon to Game Pass - 16 August Edition

Mid August, and the second batch of Game Pass games are out. Eight games added in this batch, four of which are Game Pass Day One Releases. Here’s the dates and details.

Available Today: Tuesday, 16 August

• Coffee Talk (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox
    Coffee Talk is a coffee brewing and heart-to-heart talking simulator about listening to the stories of alternative-Seattle’s inhabitants. From a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus to an alien trying to understand the lives of humans, help everyone you meet by serving up a warm drink or two.

Coming Soon: Tuesday, 23 August

• Midnight Fight Express (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox
    Day One Game Pass Release
    A former member of the criminal underworld is lured back into “the life” by a mysterious drone claiming they only have until sunrise to prevent a citywide criminal takeover. Engage in a brutal and hyper-kinetic brawling ballet, using every environmental tool and street fighting technique at your disposal. Level up your abilities to take down the mounting onslaught of bozos, cronies, and crime lords.

Coming Soon: Thursday, 25 August

• Exapunks (PC) ID@Xbox
    The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage. You made a deal: one hack, one dose. There’s nothing left to lose… except your life. Exapunks is the latest open-ended puzzle game from Zachtronics, the creators of Opus Magnum, Shenzhen I/O, TIS-100, and more.

• Opus: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition (Console and PC)
    Opus: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition is the definitive edition of the critically acclaimed visual novel-style adventure game, now with all-new voice acting. Dive in and enjoy an intergalactic journey that transcends time through love.

Coming Soon: Tuesday, 30 August

• Immortals Fenyx Rising (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Immortals Fenyx Rising brings grand mythological adventure to life. Play as Fenyx, a new winged demigod on a quest to save the Greek gods. The fate of the world is at stake – you are the gods’ last hope.

• Commandos 3 – HD Remaster (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Commandos 3 – HD Remaster sends you to the relentless and unforgiving battlefields of Europe. Remastered in high definition including reworked 3D models and textures, improved controls, and refined UI.

• Immortality (Cloud, PC, Xbox Series X|S) ID@Xbox
    Marissa Marcel would have been a star. She made three movies, but none of them was ever released… and then Marissa Marcel disappeared. Explore lost footage, cut your own path into the mystery, and discover what happened to Marissa Marcel in the newest interactive game from Sam Barlow, creator of Her Story.

• Tinykin (Console and PC) ID@Xbox
    Milo arrives on Earth to find that he’s way too small, everybody’s gone, and a day hasn’t passed since 1991! Team up with the mysterious tinykin and use their unique powers to create ladders, bridges, explosions, and a lot more! Find a way home through a sprawling ant-sized metropolis and unravel Earth’s biggest mystery!

Leaving Soon: Wednesday, 31 August

Some big titles leaving the subscription service at the end of the month. Get them played soon, or take advantage of the 20% Game Pass discount and keep them in your library.

• Elite Dangerous (Cloud and Console)
  • Hades (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Myst (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • NBA 2K22 (Cloud and Console)
  • Signs of the Sojourner (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Spiritfarer (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Twelve Minutes (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Two Point Hospital (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • What Remains of Edith Finch (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • World War Z (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Next Game Pass announcements should be Tuesday, 6 September

3 Likes

Coming to Game Pass Day One on 6 September - Train Sim World 3

3 Likes

Some classics added today at QuakeCon.

An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire (PC)
The Imperial Battle College lost contact with the Battlespire, an elite training center hidden in Oblivion. An agent sent to investigate discovers the staff dead and the gate back to Tamriel blocked. With the facility under siege by daedra, the only way out is to go deep into darkness.

Quake 4 (PC)
As part of the elite Rhino Squad, you must spearhead Earth’s military invasion of a hostile alien home world. But, in this desperate war for humanity’s survival against an unrelenting enemy, you may discover that the only way to defeat them… is to become one of them.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein (PC)
World War II rages and nations fall. The Nazis are twisting science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. As US Army Ranger William “B.J.” Blazkowicz, pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop them… or die trying

The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard (PC)
Tiber Septim has swept through Tamriel, uniting its squabbling lands by force. Even the mighty Redguards of Hammerfell have come under Imperial control. Cyrus, the legendary Redguard mercenary, leads a rebellion against the Empire.

Wolfenstein 3D (PC)
World War II rages. The Nazis are planning to build an unstoppable, mutant army. On a mission to steal the secret plans, you were captured and imprisoned. Now, a lucky break gives you the chance to escape, but a maze of passages and trigger-happy Nazis stand in your way.

3 Likes

Also strong suggestions that Death Stranding will be coming to PC Game Pass very soon.

Profile pics for their social media account has been changed each day for the last three days.

And Tom Henderson tweets to say that official confirmation will come today.

3 Likes

That’s some big news :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I miss that game, the time I spent with it was amazing.

3 Likes

I see somewhere it is official, it is coming to game pass next week. I might just resub for that.

3 Likes

Indeed. :smiley:

4 Likes