Game Store Sale Thread - Steam, Epic, GOG, Humble, Fanatical

A special would be nice but its worth full price imo

1 Like

I just bought this, thanks for the heads up

1 Like

My first casualty in the war between Steam and my Wallet isā€¦

Itā€™s been waiting on my wishlist for a long time and for R32 I figured that now was the time. Iā€™ve been wanting to play a story-led game again.

4 Likes

I honestly havenā€™t been tempted this time around. I do see The Division is dirt cheap for those interestedā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m really happy sometimes that I cannot buy items internationally. Sometimes.

All I want from Steam is PUBG and Half-Life 2. Theyā€™ve come and left. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I picked up The Division and Age of Mythology so far. Might go for Human Fall flat as well.

2 Likes

This was one of my two purchases. Really keen to download it

the only game iā€™m seriously consideringā€¦FM 2018

Itā€™s pretty cool and different. The voice acting is fantastic, you actually start caring about the characters.

1 Like

So far only bought DLC for Cities: Skyline that I didnā€™t have, and I got American Truck Simulator. Will see if there is any other games that draws my attention.

1 Like

Since I have no control I ended up buying:

1 Like

Luckily I havent bought anything yet. I really want to buy the binding of isaac though. Pc is the only platform I donā€™t have it one.

2 Likes

Same here, salary only pays tonightā€¦

Thus far, I have bought :

• Football Manager 2018
  • Through the Ages
3 Likes

Glad I got tomb raider what a experience.

2 Likes

Which one did you get?

So many things on my wishlist, and so many not on sale. But so far I have only bought Sairento VR. Iā€™m in two minds about the rest.
Maybe Iā€™ll pick up one Pancake game, which will probably be FrostPunk. I want Kingdom Come, but I can wait for another sale.

1 Like

Rise of the tomb raider.

1 Like

Brilliant game. Hard, but so good.

1 Like

PSA: Today is the final day to sell/buy, or craft a badge, or convert to gems, any leftover Steam Summer Sale Saliens trading cards still sitting in your inventory:

3 Likes