Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

:thinking: :confused: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Oops. I forgot to say PC and Switch GOTY. Thats totally the truth.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

yeeees very much want.

1 Like

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodhunt

Bloodhunt is a thrilling free-to-play battle royale game set in Prague consumed by a ruthless war between vampire clans. Use your supernatural powers, weapons, and wit to hunt your rivals and dominate the night!

Play for Free from 27 April.

Console exclusive on PS5:

Also on PC via Steam > Sharkmob:

1 Like

Demo now available on Steam. I’m most likely buying this.

gives me some sekiro vibes, and strangely Darksiders 2 for some reason. Also what is team 17 doing here, this isn’t worms :stuck_out_tongue:

Does look quite fun to play, will check if some of the people I sub to on youtube pick it up to get a better idea of how it is.

1 Like

@MalicE I see you guys playing this every now and then. I need to catch up on PC. Played 90 hours on Switch but there is no cross save unfortunately.

1 Like

Yeah I’m around HR 110 now

1 Like

Damn, nice. I was HR65 or something on Switch. Lots of catching up to do. The biggest loss for me is all the HR crafting materials and some of the gear I had.

1 Like

So i did sign up for like the closed alpha, never saw any videos until now, but since when was Shaggy a super saiyan?

2 Likes

That looks like something Fortnite related.

2 Likes

He’s Shaggy. He’s super at everything. He’s Mr. Boombastic, romantic, a fantastic lover, he’s smooth just like silk, soft and cuddly, a lyrical lover, has a sexual physique, is well built.

Oh, wait. That’s the other Shaggy. This one? No idea.

:grinning:

2 Likes

This looks promising.

2 Likes

that looks really good

1 Like

Yeah I’m keen to get it in early access if the price is right.

1 Like

Had no interest until The Iron Giant showed up! Best movie ever!

1 Like

Reading Steam reviews I realised V Rising is like Valheim in that it’s an online shared world. For those reasons I’m out.

2 Likes