Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

I’m swear someone posted about Midnight Ghost Hunt here recently, but I can’t for the life of me find the post…

Anyway, it’s a 4v4 co-op ghost hunting game that had me singing “If there’s something strange in your neighbourhood, who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!” under my breath.

Weirdly, this announcement trailer popped onto my feed just a few minutes ago…

Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed looks like a lot of fun too, and at only 4v1 may be an easier to play with friends game. And with two of the original Ghostbusters too! Except it’s a while away still. Midnight Ghost Hunt releases into early access this Thursday.

Fortnite: Zero Build

You know you want to…

1 Like

Might actually give this a try. The building was the most off-putting part of Fortnite

3 Likes

I love these kind of beat synchronization games, Thumper being one of my favourites.

2 Likes

Fully concur! WIll try this again!

2 Likes

GOTY 2022 confirmed:

I am SO excited. I just bought all 4 (yes there are only 4) games on Steam.

6 Likes

I can totally get behind this.

3 Likes

This gives me a semi

2 Likes

GOTY 2022 confirmed.

And they just announced the release date has been moved forward 2 months. Amazing.

2 Likes

:thinking: :confused: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Oops. I forgot to say PC and Switch GOTY. Thats totally the truth.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

yeeees very much want.

1 Like

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodhunt

Bloodhunt is a thrilling free-to-play battle royale game set in Prague consumed by a ruthless war between vampire clans. Use your supernatural powers, weapons, and wit to hunt your rivals and dominate the night!

Play for Free from 27 April.

Console exclusive on PS5:

Also on PC via Steam > Sharkmob:

1 Like

Demo now available on Steam. I’m most likely buying this.

gives me some sekiro vibes, and strangely Darksiders 2 for some reason. Also what is team 17 doing here, this isn’t worms :stuck_out_tongue:

Does look quite fun to play, will check if some of the people I sub to on youtube pick it up to get a better idea of how it is.

1 Like

@MalicE I see you guys playing this every now and then. I need to catch up on PC. Played 90 hours on Switch but there is no cross save unfortunately.

1 Like

Yeah I’m around HR 110 now

1 Like

Damn, nice. I was HR65 or something on Switch. Lots of catching up to do. The biggest loss for me is all the HR crafting materials and some of the gear I had.