Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

1 Like

So i did sign up for like the closed alpha, never saw any videos until now, but since when was Shaggy a super saiyan?

2 Likes

That looks like something Fortnite related.

2 Likes

He’s Shaggy. He’s super at everything. He’s Mr. Boombastic, romantic, a fantastic lover, he’s smooth just like silk, soft and cuddly, a lyrical lover, has a sexual physique, is well built.

Oh, wait. That’s the other Shaggy. This one? No idea.

:grinning:

2 Likes

This looks promising.

2 Likes

that looks really good

1 Like

Yeah I’m keen to get it in early access if the price is right.

1 Like

Had no interest until The Iron Giant showed up! Best movie ever!

1 Like

Reading Steam reviews I realised V Rising is like Valheim in that it’s an online shared world. For those reasons I’m out.

2 Likes

Not for me either, you can solo play but not offline, even though their splurb in steam says you can. Also, you have to kill humans for their blood. Nope from me.

1 Like

I guess now I need to play the first one.

3 Likes

Fallen Order was great. It’s currently available on EA play so you could sub one month of that, or get Game Pass for a month which includes the EA Play games

2 Likes

I can’t believe it’s happening. The first one was great on Switch so I have high hopes for this port. Definitely getting it.

3 Likes

Coming 2023? I got some time…

1 Like

Yeah, I downloaded it last night. Might use that as a filler between Tomb Raider titles.

1 Like

You and me both.

1 Like
1 Like

I played the demo during the last Next Fest on Steam. It was pretty good, got it on the wishlist for when it gets discounted one day.

2 Likes

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

World Reveal Trailer

A new era is coming.
A new era for Call of Duty® begins on October 28.

Call of Duty Franchise

PC | Xbox | PlayStation
Thursday, October 27, 2022 10:00 PM

1 Like

Evil West

Release Date Reveal Trailer

Evil West, the dark fantasy, Weird Wild West, third-person action game from Focus Entertainment and Flying Wild Hog, just got its long-awaited release date on the books. Coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and PC, the game will release on September 20! Pre-orders are now open on Steam and on the Focus Store. Get ready for wild vampire hunting with the explosive Release Date Reveal Trailer and exclusive new screenshots.

Get fired up by the explosive third-person action gameplay featuring an overpowering arsenal of weapons and guns. Take part in stylish, visceral combat as you unleash hell with your firearms, lightning-fueled gauntlet and gadgets.

PC | XBox | PlayStation
Monday, September 19, 2022 10:00 PM

1 Like