Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

A new contender has entered the ring!!

Looks well decent, but that’s all based on this trailer so far. My biggest concern is the “online” bit. They’re a smallish dev company and I doubt they have the budget to splurge on global servers. I mean, even those “NFT is the future” folks over at Ubisoft forget our entire continent on the regular. What’s the chances of us having a lag-free online footballing experience all the way done here?

At least Cristiano is up for it I guess. That agreement must have put a bit of dent in the budget.

1 Like

A new Yach Club game:

https://www.yachtclubgames.com/games/mina-the-hollower

1 Like

Gran Turismo 7

Lose yourself in the feel of the road beneath you in Gran Turismo 7 with DualSense™ Adaptive Triggers, 3D audio, and stunning visuals through the power of PS5 #FindYourLine #GT7

Releases 4 March for PlayStation 4 (Standard @ R1199) and PlayStation 5 (Standard @ R1369 or Deluxe @ R1709).

2 Likes

Man that’s literally the only Sony exclusive game I want to see on PC. That would be so epic!

3 Likes

Some more news and footage about this at last. A ‘release window’ too.

2 Likes

That looks utterly insane. I love it!

1 Like

:bat: :poop: :crazy_face:

1 Like

eish I hope the voices match the mouths in the real game, that weird dubbed style really puts me off the game, well, even then, if the native language matches up I don’t mind playing it with subtitles, Anime has trained me for this. Otherwise looks really cool, gives me some Bulletstorm vibes with the lifting ability.

1 Like

Lots of good stuff shown at the direct but this takes the cake. I cannot wait.

4 Likes

100% agree. The voice acting and the synchronising is waaaay off.

Lots of good stuff shown at the direct but this takes the cake. I cannot wait.

Yeah! I’ve never played the Xenoblade games. I do intend to play them (just backlog things).
Also keen on getting back to Advance Wars and trying out Front Mission and Chrono Cross.

2 Likes

Xenoblade is absolutely amazing. I’ve never been a fan of JRPG’s, still am not much of a fan of the genre in general, but Xenoblade is just sublime. Thanks to @Beo for sharing his Switch account with me back in the day I gave XC2 a try when I didn’t have anything else to play and I immediately fell in love with the series. The story is so good and the characters are amazing, gameplay is solid too.

Definitely start with Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition and then move on to 2 and its (standalone) DLC.

I’m still holding out hope for an X port.

1 Like

A great looking free to play RPG, with Diablo III vibes… Yet sadly:

Yup, been pissed for weeks now since I learnt I can’t play this. There are ways around it but all of them can lead to account bans, steam and LA. What I finally did was to create a UK steam account with one of my alt mail accounts on VPN and started downloading. Plan is to play using that. If I get banned, its not my main steam account so …/shrug.

If we ever are allowed to play it normally, I just add my main steam account as a family member and play it through there.

1 Like

Yeah, from what I could find on their forums, it is because they could not get the publishing rights, so it’s not like we were region locked, so there might be a chance it gets released for us in the future.

2 Likes
1 Like

Now available for early access! SOOO keen!

2 Likes

Too bad it’s not available now and I have to wait until 20:00 to even start the download.

3 Likes

Shredders

A love letter to snowboarding, Shredders takes inspiration from snowboarding movies, the Amped games from the original Xbox, and the snowboarding heroes on social media.

Delayed from December, Shredders will now launch on 17 March on Xbox Series X|S, Windows PC, Steam and coming Day One to Game Pass.

1 Like

This game looks fantastic, and the gameplay should be interesting too.

3 Likes