Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

1 Like

As magnificently cinematic as it is, it’s actually a game trailer :smiley: (But I can see an off-shot movie that is centered around the High Republic era…) It’s a long way in the future though.

1 Like

Thanks dude, I had myself confused today :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Homeworld 3 Cinematic

Coming Q4 2022.

Wishlist on Steam:

Wishlist on Epic:

2 Likes

Homeworld used to be such an epic series for me. But I lack patience (abd time) to get stuck into a deep RTS…

2 Likes

Star Trek: Resurgence

Coming “Spring” 2022 :angry: That’s sometime March - May 2022 for the bottom half of the planet.

Star Trek: Resurgence is a narrative adventure game featuring dialog choices, relationship building, and exploration. Alongside dialog-driven role playing and rich branching storylines, you will also engage with the Star Trek universe in a variety of other gameplay styles, including shuttle piloting, phaser fights, tricorder scanning, stealth, and micro-gameplay mechanics.

Star Trek: Resurgence is created by Dramatic Labs, an independent collaboration of 20+ former Telltale writers, developers, designers, artists, and producers. Star Trek: Resurgence will be familiar to fans of Telltale’s unique style of gameplay, but it also brings some welcome additions and refinements from Dramatic Labs. Unlike most Telltale-style games, it is not episodic and will be delivered as a single, large story that will be entirely available upon release.

1 Like

Sounds amazing!

2 Likes

Gran Turismo 7

Gran Turismo 7 launches on PlayStation 5, as well as PlayStation 4, on 4 March 2022.

2 Likes

This game looks good

1 Like

ARC Raiders

ARC Raiders is a free-to-play, reimagined, cooperative action shooter that offers an intense struggle in every session: together with your squad, defend our home and resist the onslaught of ARC – a ruthless mechanized threat descending from space.

Releasing in 2022 on PC (Epic and Steam), PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles.

Wishlist on Epic & Steam now.
Steam: ARC Raiders on Steam
Epic Games Store: ARC Raiders Coming Soon - Epic Games Store

2 Likes

Set in a post-apocalyptic world, and the companion title to the award-winning FAR: Lone Sails, FAR: Changing Tides is the atmospheric vehicle adventure game you won’t want to miss out on.

Explore stunning, submerged locations as you experience the thrill of captaining a unique, seafaring vessel.

FAR: Changing Tides launches on March 1st on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series S/X and Xbox One S/X.

1 Like

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

A release date! A release date eventually!! And all the fun of a Lego Star Wars game to the power of 9!

Han shot first! Journey to a galaxy far, far away on 5 April 2022!

Awesome!! I was very dismayed when it got delayed indefinitely, so very excited that this is finally happening.

1 Like

Wow! Looks so good! As a family we LOVE the Lego games! However since my 6 year old figured out how to play I am relegated to sideline coach… :upside_down_face:

Best line in the trailer was the stormtroopers debating who shot first :joy:

2 Likes
1 Like

This might be a day one for me. We’ll see

2 Likes
1 Like