Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

Here’s another “First Preview” (with some of the exact same clips - presumably from the same permitted press kit release) that touches on many of the same points:

1 Like

Spoilers if you care about the Tekken story. Also, a very appropriate actor for this, especially in light of Succession:

Prison Architect 2

Double Eleven & Paradox Interactive | 26 March | PC

The World’s Greatest Prison Simulator - Now in 3D!

Welcome, Architects! Design and develop your own personalized penitentiary in Prison Architect 2.
The classic prison-builder has broken out into 3D, and it’s up to you to contain it!

Manor Lords

Slavic Magic & Hooded Horse | 26 April | PC

Manor Lords is a medieval strategy game featuring in-depth city building, large-scale tactical battles, and complex economic and social simulations. Rule your lands as a medieval lord – the seasons pass, the weather changes, and cities rise and fall.

And now coming to PC Game Pass too! :clap:t2:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/p/manor-lords/9p5f966564fs

2 Likes

Nice! Maybe I’ll be finished playing Against the Storm by then :smile:

3 Likes

PalWorld (Early Access)

Pocketpair | 20 January

Fight, farm, build and work alongside mysterious creatures called “Pals” in this completely new multiplayer, open world survival and crafting game!

And that’s from over 12 hours ago and excludes Game Pass players. Impressive launch numbers.

Also, Steam concurrent player counts on Day 1:

• Starfield peak Steam player count: 330,597
  • Palworld peak Steam player count: 560,262
  • Both of which are also on Game Pass

MEWbs are getting into Palworld too… check out the recent posts on the Game Pass topic and join in the fun!

3 Likes

Been watching some streams of this over the weekend. Looks pretty fun. I’ve heard it described as a mix-up of a lot of different games.

1 Like

I tried out Palworld over the weekend and I think it’s that kinda game type/genre that just doesn’t fit well with my personality. I just don’t get the appeal or interest. It’s just kinda meh. I was hoping it was more of a monster-collecting Pokemon-like game.

1 Like

They have some serious work to do on the creature AI though. Bad guys get badly stuck in water, against cliffs etc. Also got to a point where it is pretty meh.

1 Like

So hyped!

Homeworld 3: War Games Coop Mode (Demo)

Blackbird & Gearbox | 8 March

Roguelike inspiration meets Real-Time Strategy in Homeworld 3’s new co-op mode, War Games.

Commanders will need to manage fleet strength across waves of enemies and claim powerful artifacts that augment ships with each completed objective. Based on the results, players will unlock additional artifacts and starting fleets that keep the challenge fresh.

1 Like
1 Like

“I am from the future! That’s all I can say. Now where’s my shotgun?!”

2 Likes

This may interest you @aldyr

1 Like

I’ve been keeping tabs. I’m of the opinion, that most drift games aren’t great. They put the right content in, but don’t actually make it feel like when you’re actually drifting. Assetto and BeamNG are the closest. So, here’s hoping they get the feel right. The environment already looks like a small japanese village, with all the right cars. So, there’s that. I don’t trust these youtubers. They never paint the full picture, on an admittedly, subjective topic.

2 Likes

Endurance Motorsport Series

KT Racing & Nacon | 2025

Race as a driver, win as a team. Endurance Motorsport Series will release on PC, PS5 & Xbox Series X|S in 2025.

Not much more than a teaser at the moment. Being developed by KT Racing using their proprietary KT Engine. Kylotonn made the WRC series of games up to WRC Generations and the TT Isle of Man games. They’re also doing Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown which should be out some time this year.

No indication that there’s anything officially connected to the WEC in this game, but the “Series” in the title suggests they’ll do more than one and that they’re carefully avoiding any mention of the words “World Endurance Championship” anywhere in thier marketing. That Le Mans Ultimate, which is an official WEC endorsed title, released into Early Access recently may also be a factor in this very early teaser announcement being released now.

The Alters

11 Bit Studios | 2024 | XBXS PS5 PC | Game Pass

After crash landing on a desolate planet with a scorching star, Jan must avoid the murderous conditions by taking refuge in a cutting-edge mobile base. The only issue? It’s meant to be operated by a skilled team and he’s just Jan.

Thankfully, fate takes a turn with the discovery of Rapidium, a mysterious substance exclusive to this perilous world. Interacting with the Quantum Computer on board the mobile base allows Jan to manipulate pivotal decisions from his past—creating alternate versions of himself known as Alters—that have the potential to change everything.

The Alters are indispensable allies and they possess diverse skill sets crucial for repairing the base, sustaining life, crafting essential tools, and mining precious resources. However, they’re also more than mere taskbots, with each operating as a sentient being, complete with unique emotions, goals, and even a dash of existential doubt thrown in. While this does potentially open the door for chaos, their collective goal remains the same: survive, escape, and do it all by themselves.

The Alters will launch later this year for PC and consoles. The game will also be coming to both PC Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for console upon its release.

I’m loving the look of this. It’s been a while since we first heard about it back in the heady days of 2022…

MotoGP 24

Milestone | 2 May | NS PC PS4 PS5 XBO XBXS

Challenge your abilities in MotoGP™, Moto2™ and Moto3™ categories, and immerse yourself in the exhilarating journey of the 2024 campaign. Experience the thrill of official rosters and tracks exclusive to MotoGP™24!

1 Like

I don’t know what this is but it looks awesome…

Here’s your answer…

It’s Overwatch but by ex-Destiny 2 guys.

Add this to the current xDefiant and Valve’s upcoming Deadlock means that we have entered the resurgent era of the Hero Shooters.

2 Likes