Game Pass | Ultimate • Console • PC • Core

I looked at the screenshots, and its honestly just Pokemon with guns and industrialization, count me in.

3 Likes

Agreed, I was looking at this just the other day. Looks roarsome!

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

Still never played the first.

1 Like

Definitely worth it if you get a chance. Fantastic atmosphere and feel of desperate survival.

The console edition is on Game Pass

2 Likes

Its on game pass now!

1 Like

Palworld is pretty decent. It has bugs, the AI is sleepy but once you get past the jarring effect of having textureless plastic animal toys running around in a UE4 textured world, it grows on you.

1 Like

I have been watching some gameplay and while it looks intriguing, you can tell it is early access. The biggest gripe I can tell will be interface and usability therein.

1 Like

I have spent a whole day’s worth of time in it, and I am having a great time, having an SMG wielding chipmunk on top of my head pop’n some caps in asses is quite great.

Speaking of UI, the main menu does not feature an “Exit” or “Quit Game” button, I can leave a world easily, but I have to alt-f4 to actually exit the game XD.

Definitely agree it is very much still Early access, Pals struggle sometimes with pathing, they don’t seem to stick with the jobs I assign them all the time, they do work, but they tend to do go around doing all the jobs they can, not really a big issue, but some multi-talented Pals end up doing multiple jobs for like 1 minute each instead of doing 1 job well, causing some resources to be a bit lacking, however I quickly solved that by getting specialized pals that can only do one job.

Waiting on my brother to get the game as well so we can try the multiplayer and see how that works.

I have at least gotten to the point where I can just leave the base to my pals as they are completely self sufficient which is quite satisfying.

1 Like

A LOT of people seem to be enjoying it!

2 Likes

Coming Soon to Game Pass

Tuesday, 6 February - Tuesday, 20 February

New month, new games being added to (and some being removed from) the Game Pass library in the first half of the month. GP subscribers can look forward to some football (American style), a little cooking, some evil horror, and a train or two too.

Available Today - Tuesday, 6 February

• Anuchard (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    The kingdom of Anuchard has fallen. Generations after the collapse, its surviving descendants have chosen you to become The Bellwielder of the magical Audros Bell. Go forth, battle monsters, solve puzzles, and restore Anuchard to its former skyward glory!

Coming Soon - Wednesday, 7 February

• Train Sim World 4 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Hit high speeds, roam free along the tracks and get creative with a host of new tools and features in Train Sim World 4. Design your own liveries, plan Scenarios and capture railfan shots with the new Photo Mode across three detailed routes in the UK, Austria and USA.

Coming Soon - Thursday, 8 February

• Madden NFL 24 (Console and PC) EA Play

Get ready to light it up in Madden NFL 24 with EA Play. PC Game Pass or Ultimate members can start your season on February 8, 2024, when it joins The Play List, and from then until March 8, you’ll also score an Ultimate Team Supercharge Pack.

Coming Soon - Tuesday, 13 February

• Resident Evil 3 (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Jill Valentine is one of the last remaining people in Raccoon City to witness the atrocities Umbrella performed. To stop her, Umbrella unleashes their ultimate secret weapon; Nemesis! Playing as Jill, you must navigate through the chaotic, zombie infested streets of Raccoon City, stunningly re-built using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine. Solve puzzles, encounter other gruesome creatures and try to escape the relentless Nemesis in this reimagining of the 1999 classic!

Coming Soon - Wednesday, 14 February

• A Little To The Left (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    A cozy puzzle game where every day messes become pleasing puzzle arrangements. Stack documents, sort postcards, and solve all kinds of puzzles across over 100 levels. But watch out for a playful cat who might stop by to swipe away all your hard work!

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Returning to the Game Pass library, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all the best features you’ve come to know and love from the metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game.

Coming Soon - Thursday, 15 February

• PlateUp! (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Classic cooking action with permanent roguelite progression. Cook and serve your dishes, design and decorate your restaurants, and expand your culinary kingdom with unlocks, abilities and dishes in procedurally-generated layouts. Take on the challenge solo or hire up to 3 friends.

Coming Soon - Tuesday, 20 February

• Return to Grace (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    A daring space archaeologist has just unearthed the ancient resting place of a long lost A.I. god known as Grace. Adventure with various fractured A.I. personalities as you uncover the great mystery of why she was shut down all those years ago in this first-person narrative adventure set in a visually stunning ‘60s retro sci-fi world.

DLC and Game Updates

• Sea of Thieves: Season 11 – Available Now
    New adventures are at your fingertips! Discover your next Voyage directly at your Quest Table, or choose a challenge that suits you and dive straight into the action. Gather fresh plunder for the Trading Companies as you rise to level 100 and beyond, earning new Distinctions and rich rewards.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

• Mighty Doom: Cacodemon Mini Slayer Cosmetic – Available now
    Wear this Cacodemon cosmetic on your Mini Slayer to show those demons you mean business! Comes with an Xbox cosmetic for the BFG, Cacodemon cosmetic for the Heavy Cannon and more. Download Mighty Doom on mobile, and log into the game with your associated Microsoft account to claim your Perk. You will need to play through the tutorial at first launch.

• F1 23: Champions Upgrade – Available now
    Get the Champions Upgrade including 4 New My Team Racing Icons and more with your EA Play membership included with Game Pass Ultimate.

• The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure Pack – Available now
    Help celebrate The Sims 4’s 24th birthday with us! As a gift to you, enjoy the Jungle Adventure Game Pack with your EA Play membership included with Game Pass Ultimate.

• Smite: Year 11 Starter Pack – Available now
    Celebrate Year 11 of Smite in style! The Year 11 Starter Pack includes Anubis and his Voice Pack, as well as two skins for Anubis, Gravehound and Cosmic Power, and a 3 Day Account Booster.

Leaving Soon - Thursday, 15 February

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon, so make sure to jump back in and take care of remaining Achievements before they leave. Remember to use your membership discount to save up to 20% to keep them in your library.

• Galactic Civilizations III (PC)
  • Opus: Echo of Starsong (Cloud, Console, and PC)

New Game Pass additions should make their appearance on Tuesday, 20 Febraury.

2 Likes

New games on Game Pass!

/proceeds to play Against the Storm for another 100 hours

3 Likes

New Games on Game Pass!

/I guess I’ll be renewing my subscription from this month

1 Like

I hear Diablo 4 is coming to game pass 28th March! Nice. When that happens and anyone plays it and needs help, let me know.

1 Like

Heard the same. Should be confirmed in tomorrow’s Coming Soon to Game Pass announcement.

I’ve been waiting for the day. Held off on spending the money. It pays to be a patient gamer…

2 Likes

Coming Soon to Game Pass

Tuesday, 20 February - Tuesday, 5 March

A little something something for everyone in the GP bag at the end of February.

Available Today - Tuesday, 20 February

• Return to Grace (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    A daring space archaeologist has just unearthed the ancient resting place of a long lost A.I. god known as Grace. Adventure with various fractured A.I. personalities as you uncover the great mystery of why she was shut down all those years ago in this first-person narrative adventure set in a visually stunning ‘60s retro sci-fi world.

• Tales of Arise (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    As two worlds of conflict converge in Tales of Arise, two people from opposite walks of life join forces to challenge their fates and create a new future. Along the way, meet up with a unique cast of allies, all with their own reasons to fight. Featuring a real-time combat system, battles are energetic and enthralling with countless combinations of skills and abilities.

Coming Soon - Thursday, 22 February

• Bluey: The Videogame (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Join the fun with Bluey and her family in Bluey: The Videogame! Play a brand-new story set across 4 interactive adventures. For the first time ever, explore iconic locations such as the Heeler House, Playgrounds, Creek and a bonus beach location. Play your favorite games from the TV show, including Keepy Uppy, Chattermax Chase, and more!

Coming Soon - Tuesday, 27 February

• Maneater (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Returning to the Game Pass library, Maneater is a single-player action-RPG, set in the Gulf Coast’s unforgiving waters. Fight to survive in the open ocean, swamps, and rivers with danger lurking at every depth. Your only tools are your wits, your jaws, and an uncanny ability to evolve as you feed.

• Madden NFL 24 (Cloud) EA Play
    Ultimate members can start their season with Xbox Cloud Gaming on February 27, 2024, courtesy of EA Play. Don’t forget that until March 8, you’ll also score an Ultimate Team Supercharge Pack with your membership.

Coming Soon - Wednesday, 28 February

• Indivisible (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Making a return to the Game Pass library, immerse yourself in a fantastical world with dozens of playable characters, a rich storytelling experience, and gameplay that’s easy to learn but difficult to master. With a huge fantasy world to explore and a variety of characters to meet and fight alongside, help Ajna learn about herself and how to save her world.

Coming Soon - Thursday, 29 February

• Space Engineers (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    A sandbox game about engineering, construction, exploration, and survival in space and on planets. Players build spaceships, wheeled vehicles, space stations, planetary outposts of various sizes and uses (civil and military), pilot ships, and travel through space to explore planets and gather resources to survive. Featuring both creative and survival modes, there is no limit to what can be built, utilized, and explored.

Coming Soon - Tuesday, 5 March

• Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Load up your Boltgun and unleash the awesome Space Marine arsenal to blast your way through an explosion of sprites, pixels and blood in a perfect blend of Warhammer 40,000, frenetic gameplay and the stylish visuals of ’90s retro shooters.

Coming Soon - Thursday, 28 March

• Diablo IV
    Diablo IV is Coming to Game Pass on March 28! The next-gen action RPG experience is coming to Game Pass with endless evil to slaughter, countless abilities to master, nightmarish dungeons, and legendary loot. Experience a gripping story or jump straight into Season of the Construct to unearth a new threat looming deep beneath the sands of Kehjistan.

DLC / Updates

• Microsoft Flight Simulator: Dune Expansion – Available now
    In collaboration with Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. Entertainment, Xbox and Microsoft Flight Simulator are taking you beyond Planet Earth into the harsh deserts of the world of “Dune” and the planet Arrakis. Aviators can put their courage and skills to the test in the cockpit of the Royal Atreides Ornithopter, mastering tutorials, time trials, and a daring rescue mission. See “Dune: Part Two”, only in theaters on March 1 and play the “Dune” Expansion free with Game Pass today.

• Calm Premium – 3-month trial offer – Available now
    Get 3 free months of Calm, the #1 app for sleep, meditation, and relaxation, now featuring two exclusive Xbox-themed Soundscapes from Halo and Sea of Thieves. Terms and conditions apply.

• Apex Legends: Breakout Supercharge Pack – Available now
    Trick out specific weapons and Legends in special gear with the Apex Legends Breakout Supercharge Pack, available with EA Play!

• Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Drakkar Edition Pack – Available now
    Live your own Viking saga with the Drakkar Content Pack.

• Puzzle Quest 3: Green Knight’s Gear Bundle – Available now
    Acquire a full set of exclusive green skins for the original five heroes, along with a piece of gear and additional resources to help you on your quest!

• PUBG: Battlegrounds: Exclusive Survivor Pack – Available now
    Expand your item collection with the Hunter’s Chests, Keys, and Contraband Coupons.

Leaving Soon - Thursday, 29 February

The following games will be leaving the Game Pass library at the end of this month:

• Madden NFL 22 (Console and PC) EA Play
  • Soul Hackers 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)

That’s it for this month. The next GP library additions should be announced on Tuesday, 5 March.

3 Likes

Probably one of the best lineups in a while honestly. Maneater is probably my all time favorite “modern” game ever so I would highly recommend people play it.

Also always wanted to give BoltGun and Indivisible a try as well, of course the big drop being Diablo 4, nothing quite as satisfying playing a R1 379 game whilst only paying R129.

2 Likes

Coming to Game Pass

Tuesday, 5 March - Tuesday, 19 March

New month means new additions to the Game Pass library (and a few removals too.) Again, a mixed bag for the first half of March with a couple of Day 1 releases and a couple of excellent recent releases too.

ICYMI - Available Now

• Dead Island 2 (Cloud and Console)
    A deadly virus is spreading across Los Angeles, turning its inhabitants into zombies. Bitten, infected, but more than just immune, uncover the truth behind the outbreak and discover who – or what – you are. Survive, evolve and save the world in this first-person zombie slaying adventure!

Available Today - Tuesday, 5 March

• Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Load up your Boltgun and unleash the awesome Space Marine arsenal to blast your way through an explosion of sprites, pixels and blood in a perfect blend of Warhammer 40,000, frenetic gameplay and the stylish visuals of ’90s retro shooters.

Coming Soon - Thursday, 7 March

• PAW Patrol World (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Explore the world of “PAW Patrol” like never before, in a 3D action adventure where anything is PAWsible. Play as your favorite pups, drive their vehicles, and save the day by taking on fun rescues and missions either in single-player or with your family in couch co-op. It’s the ultimate PAW Patrol playtime!

Coming Soon - Tuesday, 12 March

• SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Are you ready, kids? SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom is coming to Game Pass! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy in this faithful remake and thwart Plankton’s evil plan to take over Bikini Bottom. Battle Plankton’s army of rogue robots – this time with friends in multiplayer mode! Meet all your favorite Bikini Bottomites, voiced by their original voice actors and show Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs.

Coming Soon - Wednesday, 13 March

• Control: Ultimate Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    From developer Remedy Entertainment, this supernatural third- person action-adventure will challenge you to master the combination of supernatural abilities, modifiable loadouts and reactive environments while fighting through a deep and unpredictable world. Control Ultimate Edition contains the main game and all previously released expansions (The Foundation and AWE).

Coming Soon - Thursday, 14 March

• No More Heroes 3 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    No More Heroes 3 follows the otaku assassin Travis Touchdown as he takes up his trusty beam katana once more and slashes his way through 10 of the deadliest fighters in the galaxy. Rack up combos with Travis’ beam katana and experience hack-and-slash action like never before!

• Lightyear Frontier (Game Preview) (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S)
    Day One with Game Pass
    Start your interstellar homestead in this peaceful open-world farming adventure! Build your sustainable exofarm, grow alien crops, customize your mech, and explore a new world full of mystery with up to three friends!

Coming Soon - Tuesday, 19 March

• MLB The Show 24 (Cloud and Console)
    Day One with Game Pass
    Swing for the fences, experience game-deciding moments, become a legend and live out your baseball dreams in MLB The Show 24. Want to hit the field early? Game Pass members can unlock up to four days early access plus deluxe edition bonus content with the purchase of the Digital Deluxe Add-On Bundle.

DLC / Game Updates

Available Thursday, 14 March

• Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – Victors and Vanquished
    Embark on a thrilling journey with Victors and Vanquished! In 19 epic scenarios, play as Ragnar Lothbrok, Oda Nobunaga, Charlemagne, and more. Your strategy and choices decide your fate: will you emerge as the ultimate victor, or fall as the vanquished? Secure your pre-order now and save 15% – and be prepared to conquer the battlefield!

Available Now

• Stumble Guys: Retro Hot Dog Pack
    Show off your wackiness as you race to the finish line with your Retro Hot Dog skin, Fire Emote, 250 Gems and 50 Stumble Tokens. This Perk content requires Stumble Guys to use (Free to Play).

• Century: Age of Ashes – Forgotten Bay Pack
    Brave the silence with the Forgotten Bay dragon, the Flaming Crude Cleaver axe and a 14-Day XP Booster. Requires Century: Age of Ashes to use (Free to Play).

Leaving Game Pass Soon - Friday, 15 March**

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library mid month.

• Hardspace: Shipbreaker (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Shredders (Cloud, Console, and PC)

The next set of Game Pass additions should be announced on Tuesday, 19 March.

I am most assuredly subbing back for that mech farming game! Looks amazing and relaxing.

1 Like