Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

It looks marvelous.

3 Likes

I.G.I. Origins

Antimatter Games & Toadman Interactive | Release TBC™

Re-imagining a pioneer of the tactical first-person shooter genre with I.G.I. Origins, the prequel to 2000’s Project I.G.I.

It’s 1980, the Cold War balances precariously on the brink of full-scale conflict. Infiltrate a volatile and manipulative world of high-stakes espionage – your way. Plan and execute your missions against an enemy plotting all-out nuclear war in this tense and tactical first-person shooter.

No release timeframe, system specs, platforms, etc. details at all at the moment. All the requests for more info are being answered with “We’ll have more news about (that) as we get closer to launch”.

There is a little more info on the game web site and development blog:

And it can currently be Wishlisted on Steam:

A reimagined, Unreal Engined, modern prequel to Project I.G.I. and I.G.I. Covert Strike? Don’t mind if I do! Please and thank you.

3 Likes

Dug this bad boy out! I remember getting stuck at like the 5th mission, and this is the first game I got to use the Dragonov sniper rifle. It was class!

4 Likes

Need For Speed Unbound

Criterion Games / EA | 29 November - 2 December | PC, PS5, XBXS

Race against time, outsmart the cops, and take on weekly qualifiers to reach The Grand, Lakeshore’s ultimate street racing challenge. Pack your garage with precision-tuned, custom rides and light up the streets with your style, exclusive fits, and a vibrant global soundtrack that bumps in every corner of the world.

Pre-order Need for Speed™ Unbound - EA.com

Pre-Purchase & Pre-Order Need for Speed™ Unbound - Epic Games Store

Need for Speed™ Unbound Palace Edition (playstation.com)

Buy Need for Speed™ Unbound Palace Edition | Xbox

2 Likes

OoOoOOOoooh :ghost:

2 Likes

:construction_worker_man: Construction Simulator

Waiting for your review @oltman. If multiplayer works will you give me a virtual job on your site?
:smiley: :construction_worker_man: :building_construction:

3 Likes

Victoria 3

Paradox Interactive | 25 October

Paradox Development Studio invites you to build your ideal society in the tumult of the exciting and transformative 19th century. Balance the competing interests in your society and earn your place in the sun in Victoria 3, one of the most anticipated games in Paradox’s history.

2 Likes

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

TaleWorlds Entertainment | 25 October

A strategy/action RPG. Create a character, engage in diplomacy, craft, trade and conquer new lands in a vast medieval sandbox. Raise armies to lead into battle and command and fight alongside your troops in massive real-time battles using a deep but intuitive skill-based combat system.

1 Like

So, I can claim this as a work expense, right?

Since I love supporting subcontractors, I will employ ALL of you!

2 Likes

This was delayed, now we have a date: 21 Feb 2023

2 Likes

I never really got the chance to play the original so I’m keen to check this out when it releases.

3 Likes

Gosh, it’s been a while… @DarthMol wrote about it way back in May 2018!

3 Likes

I remember the original. I really liked it. Never cared much for Age of Empires, but Age of Myth was really good.

2 Likes

Blood Bowl III

Cyanide Studio & Nacon | 23 February 2023

Welcome to the bloodiest sport in the Old World. Murder, mutilation, cheating, corruption, sorcery and divine intervention mark the pitches of Blood Bowl as teams take to the field.

Create your team, recruit your players, customize their appearance, armor, and start your career in Blood Bowl 3, bringing the new Blood Bowl ruleset to a video game for the first time with various game modes to wrack up the body count in.

Blood Bowl 3 releases for XBSeries, XBOne, PS5, PS4, PC (Steam and Epic), and Switch on 23 February 2023.

1 Like

I’ve always been keen on these games but I have never tried them.

1 Like

Blight: Survival

Haenir Studio | Coming Soon™

Blight: Survival is a 4-player co-op action-horror roguelite set in the unforgiving no man’s land between two desperate states at a ceaseless war. Within this purgatory, a new strain of Blight has sprung from remains of the dead. Strengthened by the blood that has been spilled, it rapidly spreads - turning man into monster.

1 Like

Oooh this has me very intrigued, would like to see more, doesn’t look quite like a typical horde Left 4 Dead type of game, gives me more of a “For Honor” kind of vibe, and I am liking it.

2 Likes

New additions to Netflix Mobile Gaming:

2 Likes

Evil West

Flying Wild Hog & Focus Entertainment | 22 November

In this latest trailer for Evil West, get to know the vampire hunter you play, Jesse Rentier, and learn more about the story of this upcoming third-person action-adventure game. Additionally, meet your partner Edgar Gravenor and take a peek at the various locations you’ll explore like infested mines and more. The trailer also showcases a variety of weapons and tools in action like your revolver, rifle, the Rentier boomstick, the Rentier gauntlet, weapons and tools skill trees, gameplay, and frightful foes.

Evil West will be available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC on November 22, 2022.

https://www.xbox.com/en-za/games/store/Evil-West/9MW581HCJPM6

https://store.playstation.com/en-za/product/EP4133-PPSA02371_00-EVILWESTGAME0000

1 Like
2 Likes