Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

Game Awards 2022 Trailers and Teasers (Part 1)

Collection of the game trailers and teasers shown during the Game Awards 2022 show.

Dead Cells: Return to Castlevania DLC
Coming Q1 2023 on PC & consoles. Wishlist the DLC on Steam here.

Vampire Survivors on Mobile
Out now for Android and iOS, for “free”.

Returnal (PC Release)
Another PS exclusive coming to PC. “Housemarque’s award-winning roguelike shooter arrives on PC early 2023.”

Plague Tale Requiem
Game Awards 2022 nominations showcase.

Hellboy: Web of Wyrd
Hellboy Web of Wyrd is a roguelite action adventure with an original story created in partnership with Dark Horse Comics and creator Mike Mignola.

Post Trauma
Post Trauma is a new horror game from Red Soul Games coming to PC and consoles. Wishlist on Steam.

Atomic Heart Gameplay Trailer
Releases 21 February. Pre-orders available now (but we don’t do that if we’re not 100% sure.)

Scars Above
Sci-fi third-person action adventure shooter releasing 28 February. Has a demo available on Steam right now.

Relic Hunters Legend
4-player online looter shooter. No release date, but you can apply for the Closed Beta Playtest on Steam now.

Among Us: Hide N Seek
New game mode for Among Us is out now.

After Us
Adventure game with ghost dogs, zombies and other weird stuff? From Piccolo Studio and Private Division, launching “Spring” 2023 for PC and console. Wishlist on Steam.

2 Likes

Game Awards 2022 Trailers and Teasers (Part 2)

Collection of the game trailers and teasers shown during the Game Awards 2022 show.

Replaced
Insanely good looking (that’s pixel art?!) 2.5D sci-fi retro-futuristic action platformer. Releases sometime in 2023, wishlist on Steam.

Street Fighter 6
Releases 2 June, for PC and consoles. Pre-order mini site.

Hades 2
Early development reveal trailer from Supergiant Games, early access info coming in 2023.

Judas
Single player, narrative first person shooter developed by Ghost Story Game (ex-Bioshock dev). Coming to PC and consoles. Wishlist on Steam.

Destiny 2: Lightfall
Next D2 expansion, set to launch 28 February.

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League
Batman Gone Bad. He is Vengeance. RIP Kevin Conroy. Launches 26 May.

Party Animals
Coming to Game Pass “early 2023”. Will force the revival of MEWME!

The Last Of Us - Part 1
Last of us Part1 coming to PC on 3 March. “Pre-purchase now on Steam and the Epic Games Store.”

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
“As long as we fight, hope survives.” Jedi: Survivor launches on March 17th.

Earthblade
Pixel-art platformer “From the creators of Celeste”, coming 2024.

Dune Awakening
Pre-alpha teaser for upcoming open-world survival MMO, wishlist on Steam.

2 Likes

Game Awards 2022 Trailers and Teasers (Part 3)

Forspoken
Long awaited action RPG from Square Enix, PC and PS console exclusive, releases 24 January, now with demo available for PS5ers.

Death Stranding 2
Hideo Kojima returns with DS2 story trailer. Norman Reedus is back too. No indication of when.

Immortals Of Aveum
From Ascendant Studios and released by EA Originals, single player first-person magic shooter on UE5 with magic and spellcasting, coming 2023.

Tekken 8
“Tekken 8 is bringing back old grudges to the new generation – Kazuya, Jin, Paul, King, Law, Lars, Jack-8 and…the return of Jun Kazama!”

Nightingale
Steampunky first-person, PVE, open-world survival crafting game played solo or cooperatively with friends. Venture through mystical portals into a variety of amazing and fantastical realms. Early Access release in the first half of 2023. Wishlist on Steam and Epic Games.

Baldur’s Gate 3
Launches out of Early Access in August 2023. Steam wishlistable and already playable Act 1 in Early Access.

Wayfinder
Upcoming free-to-play online multiplayer action-RPG from Airship Syndicate. Wishlist on Steam, signup for Steam or PlayStation beta tests.

Diablo IV
More hellish Diablo action-RPG from Blizzard, coming 6.6.23, Open Beta Early Access for pre-purchasers.

Blue Protocol
Bandai Namco’s upcoming MMORPG, with Amazon Games publishing for that global reach. Free-to-play “in the 2nd half of 2023”.

Remnant 2
Soulslike sequel to Remnant: From The Ashes will have procedurally generated dungeons, play solo or co-op with two other friends sometime in 2023, on PC, PS and XB. Wishlist and more info.

Transformers: Reactivate
Cinematic trailer for new 1-4 player co-op action game being made by Splash Damage (Gears Tactics devs).

2 Likes

Game Awards 2022 Trailers and Teasers (Part 4)

Company Of Heroes 3
Live action trailer, no gameplay, coming to consoles “in 2023”, launches on PC on 23 February.

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden
New action-RPG from DontNod and Focus Entertainment, will be released late 2023 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC, wishlist on Steam.

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 2
Slash, cleave, smash, and hammer your way through hordes of alien monster ghoulies. Again. coming sometime in 2023.

Meet Your Maker
Tower defense, fortress builder, and raid-based PvP game, coming 4 April to PC and consoles. Signup for Beta Playtest.

Crash Team Rumble
Competitive multiplayer team-vs-team brawler based in the Crash Bandicoot universe, coming 2023.

The Lords Of The Fallen
Gameplay teaser for all-new, dark fantasy action-RPG monster Soulslike, coming 2023, Steam wishlist now.

Crime Boss: Rockay City
New first-person shooter heist game, playable solo or with friends from InGame Studios and 505 Games, very little story info in trailer other than the very star-studded cast announcements, launching 28 March on Epic Games Store, coming later to PS5 and XBX|S.

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty
Upcoming CP2077 spy-thriller expansion featuring Idris Elba, coming 2023, “team up and take on an impossible mission of espionage & survival”.

Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon
More than a decade since FromSoft’s last Armored Core game, be the mech in a new action game coming to PC and consoles in 2023. More info.

Final Fantasy XVI
Medieval setting for FF-XVI, launches exclusively 22 June on PS5, other platforms no earlier than 31 Dec.

4 Likes

And done! Some interesting looking titles amongst that bunch, with a little something for everyone. Added a bunch to my “interest peaked” list:

• Post Trauma
  • Atomic Heart
  • Scars Above
  • Judas
  • Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
  • The Last of Us - Part 1
  • Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
  • Dune Awakening
  • Death Stranding 2
  • Nightingale
  • Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden
  • Crime Boss: Rockay City
  • Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Anything grab your eye?

3 Likes

Crap. Looks like my 2023 will be taken up again by Destiny 2.

3 Likes

Yes, Idris Elba as an agent working for the FIA!!! Damn, them racin boys gonna get lit!

2 Likes

This is gonna be brutal and oh so good.

1 Like

Minecraft Legends

Mojang Studios | 18 April
Game Pass | Xbox X\S\1 | Windows | PlayStation | Steam

Get a closer look at the gameplay of Minecraft Legends, releasing on April 18. Explore lush biomes filled with treasures and perils, meet new friends, and reunite with familiar mobs. Lead your friends and face the piglins in intense battles – but be warned: they always fight back.
Learn more about Minecraft Legends at https://www.minecraft.net/legends

2 Likes

Hi-Fi Rush

Tango Gameworks | 25 January
Game Pass | Xbox | Windows PC

Get ready to rock with Hi-Fi RUSH, a unique rhythm-action experience where the world moves to the beat, out NOW on Xbox Series X|S and Windows PC. Hi-Fi RUSH is also available with Xbox Game Pass to all members!

As wannabe rock star Chai, you’ll fight back against a sinister robotics enhancement conglomerate using rhythm-amplified combat where everything – from the motion in the environment to the blows of combat – is synced to the music. Raise your guitar high and feel the beat in this utterly all-new title from Tango Gameworks, the team behind The Evil Within® and Ghostwire®: Tokyo.

1 Like

Minecraft Legends looks kinda dope, I’m keen to try it out as I am sure my kids will be too.

1 Like

2 Likes

From the devs of Desperados 3 and Shadow Tactics! I’m excited.

3 Likes
2 Likes

My family and one particular set of friends, who we go away with often, simply love Catan! But I cannot imagine playing the game on a console…

Some games are just meant to be played around a table :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Its weird, me and my fam are heavily into board games. We have 24 of them stacked on a bookshelf but Catan is not one of them, we do not like it at all. We played it with friends who love it and we were not convinced.

I think it is the very heavy reliance on dice rolls for success, we don’t like games where chance can scoop all your planning into the bin.

3 Likes

This looks like one for @murfle

5 Likes

I’m alllll over this. Grabbing the demo now. With any luck it will run on my work laptop, and maybe I can stream it while I’m on the road.

Bonus points to anyone who can correctly identify why the game has the title “Tape to Tape”

Lastly, why’s Conan O’Brian on the thumbnail?

2 Likes

If my Letterkenney/Shoresy memories are correct… something to do with making a good pass? From the tape on your stick to the tape on your teammates’?

2 Likes

Well played!:medal_sports:

On a sad note, it didn’t work on my desktop. It does run on my laptop but fills up the RAM and is unplayable :frowning:

1 Like