Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

Announced at Nintendo Direct yesterday!

2 Likes

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Nintendo | 12 May

Watch the final pre-launch trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, coming May 12th, only on Nintendo Switch.

2 Likes

Waitaminit! They get Call of Duty but wont give Zelda in return???

(yes, an actual argument I saw online…)

3 Likes

GOTY 2023 confirmed. This game is going to be all sorts of glorious.

3 Likes

I’ll still wait for it to come to Game Pass :smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores

PlayStation 5 | 19 April

Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores launches April 19 on PS5! This expansion sees Aloy pursue a sinister threat in the untamed wilds of Los Angeles, now a treacherous volcanic archipelago.

1 Like

Blasphemous 2

The Game Kitchen | PC, PS5, Xbox X/S, Switch | July - August 2023

The Penitent One returns in upcoming action platformer game, Blasphemous 2. Watch the announcement trailer for a peek at Blasphemous 2’s unsettling world, enemies, and get ready to discover new weapons, abilities, and more when Blasphemous 2 arrives in Summer 2023.

1 Like

Unrecord

Studio Drama | PC | TBA

Unrecord is a single-player FPS that tells the story of a tactical police officer from the perspective of his body camera. As you work to solve a complex case, you’ll need to use your tactical and detective skills to succeed.

Wishlist on Steam.

3 Likes

I’m excited for this! If you haven’t already played the first, give it a go. It’s fairly cheap and often on special.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Did you see that it’s coming to Netflix for mobile devices? And included in the subscription. Not sure if it applies to all regions though.

2 Likes

Cult of the Lamb: Relics of the Old Faith Update

PC PS5 PS4 XO XSX NS | 24 April

Rejoice, disciples of the Lamb - Massive Monster and Devolver Digital have proclaimed that Relics of the Old Faith - the first major content update for the award-winning Cult of the Lamb - will bless PC & consoles for free on April 24. Praise the Lamb.

The Lamb must keep their Cult flourishing, their Followers faithful, and their power unchallenged as they crusade in this free content expansion, Relics of the Old Faith. It adds brand new ways to spread the gospel of the Cult of the Lamb with powerful new abilities, exciting new characters, and thrilling new challenges.

1 Like

Aliens: Dark Descent

Focus Entertainment & Tindalos Interactive | 20 June

Pre-orders for Aliens: Dark Descent are now open with a thrilling, brand new trailer. Get ready for an original Alien story showcased in today’s cinematic trailer with glimpses of its tactical gameplay. A spatial treat in honor — and in horror — of Alien Day!

In Aliens: Dark Descent, the horrors and wonders of an authentic Alien narrative unfold through a cinematic campaign full of sinister secrets, iconic Xenomorphs and brand-new threats. A range of tactical abilities come into play to recruit, level up and command a squad of Colonial Marines in real-time and as one unit with intuitive controls on both keyboard & mouse and controller. Any command issued over comms is swiftly obeyed by the Marine best-equipped for the situation according to their abilities and equipment. Players will need to use their wits to navigate expansive, persistent and reactive levels. However, each marines’ vitals should be monitored cautiously — for death is permanent.

Aliens: Dark Descent, a strategic, real-time squad-based tactical action game, will launch worldwide on June 20, 2023 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC.

2 Likes

The final update to Rogue Legacy 2 and the final development release for it.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That looks intense! I’d love to be able to play these sort of games, but he action is just so frenetic and fast and constant, it does my head in a bit :smiley: I’m in awe of those who can master them though.

2 Likes

Let’s see what it’s like closer to launch. It will be the first AC for many people, so I reckon they’ll make it more approachable.

2 Likes

Those mech and munition designs are insane! Really looking awesome!

1 Like

F1 23

EA Sports F1 & Codemasters | 16 June

Be the last to brake in EA SPORTS™ F1® 23 coming to PlayStation 4|5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC on June 16, 2023.

F1® 23 delivers a new chapter in the thrilling “Braking Point” story mode, dramatic wheel-to-wheel racing at new Las Vegas and Qatar circuits, fresh rewards to earn in F1® World, updated 2023 cars with the official F1® driver lineup, and more!

1 Like