Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow

Frozen Line & Ravenage Games | 24 May

Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow is an atmospheric puzzle platformer game starring Griffin, a little boy who struggles to face his fears. Thankfully, his teddy bear companion Birly is always by his side.

In Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow, you’ll journey through a world unlike any other, filled with stunning landscapes and intriguing secrets waiting to be uncovered. With its charming visuals and captivating storyline, this game is sure to leave you entranced from start to finish.

But the true magic of Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow lies in its puzzles. Each level will challenge you to think outside the box and use your problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles and unlock the game’s deepest secrets. With each new puzzle, you’ll feel a sense of accomplishment as you inch closer to uncovering the mysteries of this enchanting world.

2 Likes

Art of Rally and Circuit superstars had a baby and the baby was born the the 90’s

5 Likes

There’s very little on show here, but this is a new action game from people who worked on Metal Slug:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Wow, that took a rapid turn!

2 Likes

Holy crap - a turn and then some! How many people are going to give a hoot about that “Mature - Not Suitable for Children” warning at the start? None, that’s how many. Can’t say they weren’t warned though.

Some of the faces on the reaction videos in my watch next screen are hilarious.

1 Like

Reactions to garner the clicking of the bait.

3 Likes

Did they forget how to kount or something?

3 Likes

Kombat kounting is hard.

2 Likes
2 Likes

MotoGP 23

Milestone | 8 June

Warm up the engines. #MotoGP23 is coming!
On June 8th, 2023 you will feel the thrills of becoming the next champion. Discover the new features that await you.

1 Like

Ride 5

Milestone | 24 August

Get ready to go beyond racing. #RIDE5 is coming with the new-gen power, to let you RIDE in the most realistic 2-wheel experience ever. August 24, 2023.

1 Like

3 Likes

From looking at that gameplay this also came as a surprise, I didn’t even know there was a new one as much as a enjoyed the previous one. RIDE is still the GOAT.

2 Likes

Out of all these trailers I am sure I can get a proper 4 wheel automobile together… the way its meant to be… :wink:

2 Likes

If we don’t get a decent Forza Motorsport trailer and release date details in the MS/XB showcase next month I’m going to be very sad.

2 Likes

Warhammer 40,000: Speed Freeks

Blaze into the high-Orktane mayhem of clashing Speedmobs, in adrenaline-fueled combat racing through the brutal Warhammer 40,000 universe driving scrappy vehicles loaded with bombastic weapons and powerful abilities!

A breakneck, full-throttle Speedwaaagh! to the death.
Alpha playtest available on Steam.

Warhammer 40,000: SPEED FREEKS. A 16 player, Free-To-Play, multiplayer racing-shooter mayhem with Orks set in the badass Warhammer 40,000 universe – now available in Open Alpha!

1 Like

Alone in the Dark

Pieces Interactive & THQ Nordic | 25 October

In this love letter to the ground-breaking original, THQ Nordic and Pieces Interactive present you a re-imagination of the classic survival horror game, Alone in the Dark. Set in the gothic American south, you control one of our two protagonists: Play as Edward Carnby or Emily Hartwood to explore your environments, fight monsters, solve puzzles and uncover the true secret of Derceto Manor….
The game will feature a single-player narrative set in the 1920s, where players can choose to play as Edward Carnby (voiced and acted by David Harbour) or Emily Hartwood (voiced and acted by Jodie Comer), as they make their way through Derceto Mansion to uncover the mysteries within.

Old announcement trailer but useful to mention that a main game spoiler free Prologue for AITD is now available. The Prologue is meant to capture the atmosphere and mood of the game and contains no combat. The free Prologue is available for PC via Steam, PlayStation and Xbox:

This 11-minute Spotlight was also released today. It shows off the actors playing the roles of the player character protagonists and the environment and atmosphere of the game:

2 Likes

Another day, another Warhammer 40k game release :smile:

4 Likes

That second screenshot was so bright that I thought it was anything but Alone in the Dark.

It really is a short. The spotlight is 11 minutes long and… that’s the prologue length too. It’s not even a demo, more of a taste of the atmosphere.

To that end, it’s pretty good. I’ve never played the original, but I’m intrigued.

2 Likes