Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

Hot Wheel Unleashed 2 - Turbocharged

Milestone | 19 October | PS5 PS4 XBXS XBO PC NS

The ultimate racing game is back—and more charged up than ever. Don’t miss Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 – Turbocharged™️ debuting October 19th. More vehicles, more skills, and more fun!

The ultimate racing game is back — and more charged up than ever!

Over 130 vehicles, including new types like motorbikes and ATVs, five new environments with racing surfaces impacting vehicle performance and creating more dynamic gameplay, new driving unique strategies as like lateral dashes and jumps to ensure more wild races, a story-driven campaign, and a variety of exciting new game modes.

The multiplayer experience is enriched thanks to the Cross-play feature, online ranking and PC anti-cheat system. And a lot of ways to show off your creativity are available with the renewed track editor and brand-new stickers for unique vehicle liveries.

2 Likes

Feels like the first one released just the other day?!

3 Likes

I wish they would just give a release date now so I can have my money ready.

3 Likes

MotoGP23

Milestone | Out Now | PS5 PS4 XBXS XBO PC NS

Start your career, choose your path, beat your rivals, and chase greatness!

For what it’s worth, the previous edition, MotoGP22, was added to Game Pass about 3 months after it was released. Obviously there’s no guarantee that the same will happen again this year though.

1 Like

Waiting for Game Pass release :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have never come across a Christian game that was well made or impactful. Hopefully this can change that!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gatezero/gate-zero-a-bible-exploration-video-game

Some of the rewards for the Kickstarter includes Bible study material which I think is super cool too!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I actually came across one upcoming on Steam that I shared with @DarthMol – I wasn’t sure to take it seriously if it was making a mockery.

1 Like

Squirrel with a Gun

Dan DeEntremont Productions | Coming Soon™

A bit of an origin story (“How did a squirrel get a gun in the first place?”) and a very cool Bond-esque theme song for this amusing looking physics-based ‘FSS’.

No release date yet, but Wishlistable on Steam:

2 Likes

Looks like a masterpiece!

2 Likes

Neat looking graphics and combat here!

2 Likes

Super Mario Bros. Wonder

Nintendo | NS | 20 October

Surprise and wonder await at every corner in the next evolution of 2D side-scrolling Mario fun!
Super Mario Bros. Wonder is the first traditional side-scrolling Super Mario game since New Super Mario Bros. U (2012)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder is releasing for Nintendo Switch on October 20, 2023. Pre-order today: https://supermariobroswonder.nintendo.com/

Like Guess the Game hasn’t shown that there’s probably more than enough Mario games already… But, then again, it is the first Mario side scroller in over 10 years… :smiley:

2 Likes

because we needed "Guess the Game to be even harder :roll_eyes:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Check this game out if you haven’t already. Watching some gameplay my mind was being blown, I don’t think I have seen a game like this apart from maybe Supaliminal or Gorgoa (I think they’re called).

7 Likes

That is straight out of the Red Dwarf episodes, Timeslides!

Looks like a lot of fun!

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s EVO weekend and there have already been some interesting trailers:

1 Like

More mainstream fighters:

3 Likes

Sjoe, I’m not the biggest Q2 fan, but this is a hype trailer:

4 Likes