Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Good morning all!

:grinning::wave:t2:

2 Likes

A very moody and grumpy hello to all, this morning.

3 Likes

Breathe. Go for a walk. Be zen.

2 Likes

Morning all. Saturday at least. Woke up very confused as to why my alarm didn’t go off. Happily realised soon after that.
Dog’s 12th birthday today so he’s getting lots of extra nibbles today.
May take a walk with the little one to the park if the weather holds up, but not that we’ll melt anyway.
Getting pizza for lunch which I’m looking forward to.
Nothing else I can think of. Have a good one

3 Likes

So as a few of you know already we’re going to be doing the Overjoyed Ghost thing eventually but something that’s happening lately is I’m seeing our ideas popping up everywhere.

We have a list of ideas for ‘products’ that we’d like to make…

Currently at 42.

So the one idea we had was for an app that lets you exchange your phone number or details with another persons phone via NFC. It’s more detailed than that but that’s the crux of it. We had an idea of a name ‘Deets’.

Next thing months later here comes Apple with NameDrop :joy:

https://www.youtube.com/live/GYkq9Rgoj8E?feature=share&t=1534

Well there goes that idea.

Then we had another one to do some sort of space station simulator.

We didn’t have any ideas of how or what but just the idea. Then recently I saw this

Granted, I see it’s 4 years old so they got it first. But still!! :grinning:

Then lastly we have an idea for a puzzle game inspired by the style of The Witness…

Then I saw the post from @Beo earlier for Viewfinder

A puzzle game that looks like The Witness…

But our idea doesn’t have the same mechanics so I think we can still do ours.

But yeah, noticing all these things. We need to get ourselves in gear haha.

3 Likes

Don’t be discouraged my man, do what YOU want to do.

Look at me, I just designed a simple coffee cup app for the funsies.

4 Likes

That looks cool

1 Like

It’s stupid and useless but it keeps the skills fresh.

This morning our cat wasn’t looking like himself and had a bit of an upsie-chucksie on the floor. Since then he has been walking very slowly, hardly meowing. The whole day he has stayed outside in one spot and hardly moved. I had to bring him in and placed him on his chair and under a blanket, also not moving to eat or drink.

We’re worried.

2 Likes

Morning all.

2 Likes

Hoping he’s okay and gets better quick. :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Woke up to seeing a grandfather neighbour trying to fly a kite for his grandson :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Morning

2 Likes

I was meaning to ask: Which area of Betty’s Bay are you located in? Sea or mountain side of the main road? Kleinmond or Pringle Bay’s side? If towards Pringle Bay, are you close to the penguin reserve? We drove through there twice again yesterday visiting my parents in Kleinmond and both times I thought of you.

1 Like

Ah boo, you could have visited. I’m near where they dune surf and paraglide. Coming from Pringle Bay it’s the first right, towards the beach, should be Silver Sands on the map.

1 Like

That’s the dune we always see going home. Almost looks like snow in the winter. Must be a nice spot to stay!

1 Like

Monday salutations.

3 Likes

Morning all.

3 Likes

Morning all. Back to the freezing office.

4 Likes