Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

I think the original one was literally a Duke Nukem clone. Made by 3D Realms on the Duke Nukem 3D engine. I could be remembering it a bit wrong though.

2 Likes

i think you are right, I remember it had the same style easter egg with a naked woman behind a wall or something. never played that one but I remember seeing it

1 Like

You are correct

1 Like

I can’t believe it’s finally happening. Probably nobody else here cares for this game but this is a day one for me.

3 Likes

Nintendo Direct E3 2021

YouTube Livestream

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania.

Go bananas with the ultimate Super Monkey Ball experience! Bounce, tilt, and roll through over 300 delightfully recreated stages from the original three Super Monkey Ball games when Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania rolls onto Nintendo Switch on 5 October.

WarioWare: Get It Together!

Lightning-fast microgame mayhem comes to #NintendoSwitch in WarioWare: Get it Together! For the first time, YOU control Wario and his colorful crew in either solo or 2-player coop. Available 10 September.

Shin Megami Tensei V

Check out world premiere gameplay footage for the long-awaited Shin Megami Tensei V, launching exclusively for Nintendo Switch on 12 November.

Sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Return to Hyrule - and the skies above - in this first look at gameplay for the Sequel to the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, planned for release on #NintendoSwitch in 2022.

Metroid Dread

Suit up as Samus Aran in the first new entry of the 2D Metroid saga in more than 19 years, Metroid Dread, launching 8 October.

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass Wave 1 – Pulse of the Ancients

Wave 1 of the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass launches 18 June! Pulse of the Ancients brings the playable Battle-Tested Guardian, weapon types: the Flail for Link & Master Cycle for Zelda, new challenges in the royal ancient Lab, apocalyptic difficulty, and more!

Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp

The first Advance Wars and Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising campaigns return in one package, fully rebuilt from the ground up for Nintendo Switch! Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp launches 3 December.

Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda

Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda, arrives on 12 November! Play The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Game Boy Version), and a special Game & Watch edition of VERMIN (Link Version)! It also has a playable clock and timer!

Mario Party Superstars

Mario Party Superstars arrives on Nintendo Switch, 29 October! Enjoy 5 boards from the Nintendo 64 era & 100 minigames from the series catalog – all of which can be played with button controls. Plus, all game modes work with online play!

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water

Face your fear when Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water comes to Nintendo Switch later this year. Investigate eerie, supernatural events and fend off terrifying ghosts by taking photos of them with the mystical Camera Obscura.

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2

Get ready to spin, flip and grind through two iconic skateboarding games when Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 comes to Nintendo Switch on June 25.

Three Life Is Strange Games

A trio of Life is Strange games are coming to #NintendoSwitch! Play two award-winning stories when Life Is Strange Remastered Collection comes to #NintendoSwitch later this year and experience the newest story in the series with Life Is Strange: True Colors, launching 10 September!

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Cloud Version

Become Star-Lord and buckle up for a wild ride as you lead your band of misfits through an all-new story to become legendary heroes. You got this. Probably. Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Cloud Version lands on Nintendo Switch 26 October!

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Mario, Rabbid Peach and their friends are back for a new adventure of cosmic scale! Embark on a journey through mysterious and ever-surprising planets to bring order back to the galaxy when Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope comes to #NintendoSwitch in 2022!

Danganronpa Games

4 Danganronpa games come to #NintendoSwitch in Danganronpa Decadence, launching later this year! The collection includes the new Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp. All 4 will also be out individually on Nintendo eShop.

Just Dance 2022

Get ready to dance, shake, and sweat it out to 40 new songs when Just Dance 2022 comes to Nintendo Switch on 4 November!

Mario Golf: Super Rush

It’s almost tee time for Mario Golf: Super Rush! Ace your shots in Standard Golf mode, or go iron to iron with friends in Speed Golf or Battle Golf.

Strange Brigade

Blast your way through an army of mummified monstrosities while solving puzzles in Strange Brigade, a rip-roaring 1930s third person adventure for 1-4 players! Available now on Nintendo Switch!

Nintendo Treehouse Live Gameplay sessions:

//This topic is a Wiki - Anyone is free to add any other trailers that you find to it//

4 Likes
2 Likes

So nothing about the newly improved Switch 2 / Pro / XL?

Still nothing but a rumour at this point. I’m thinking they’ll announce it when Breath of the Wild 2 has a firm release date.

1 Like

I’m over the moon about the new Metroid. SMT and BotW 2 look legit and the Advance Wars remake looks super cute! I enjoyed the originals but the cute visuals are deceptive. They were brutally tough (but satisfying).

I am 10 again!!! F15, F19, Falcon…

2 Likes

Yeah baby! Let’s turn and burn! Talk to me Goose! Retro rules!!

Coming September.

1 Like

I feel like I haven’t seen the name MICROprose in ages.

https://www.playspacepunks.com/ (their very useless website - I want to be excited but I cant)

2 Likes

I get very big Borderlands vibes from that video. Like a Borderlands isometric ARPG.

2 Likes

That is oretty much Borderlands ARPG. I am very interested!

1 Like

Yeah thats basically straight up Handsome Jack clone. But I’m there for it.

1 Like

My kids enjoyed this trailer and cannot wait for the game!

5 Likes

Reminds me of the game Alienation.

2 Likes

Ive decided Im grabbing Space Punks

I know most will avoid since its an epic release

1 Like

I see they’ve significantly improved the website since yesterday… that’s a good sign at least :smiley:

1 Like