What are you listening to?

I can’t get enough of the Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta at 20s haha.

1 Like

Ah hell yeah WBTBWB is back baby! So glad it’s back to just the two of them and their older style of music.’

EDIT: Did some reading and now I know why i liked their older stuff so much more than the recent stuff (before this video). They were originally just 2 guys (as they are now), but the vocalist left in 2010 and then they were like a “full band” for a couple of years and now it’s just the original 2 guys again.

1 Like
3 Likes

Sounds great @Wlad and I like the video. Have subscribed!

2 Likes
2 Likes

This came as a surprise, watching the trailer for Space Punks made me wanna listen to The Offspring, so I hit up a quick artist search on the YT music and came across this… they have a newly released album, so I’m giving it a listen.

1 Like

They what? Awesome!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s very much their staple formula, more of Offspring. Makes me feel like a high school kid again. I subsequently looked up Limp Bizkit too, sadly not much has happened since Gold Cobra (2011).

1 Like

2 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks, I needed that.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s finally here! Our debut EP has just been released on Bandcamp (and youtube). I am really proud of this and if you enjoy heavier music please go check it out:

You can also listen to the entire EP on our youtube channel. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0FFmz4H0E4hooe8bM-JvMw)

:smiley:

3 Likes

Congratulations! Will be running the YouTube playlist on repeat while I can today. Got to get those view counts up! (It’ll be in the background in a muted tab after the first listen, but hey it should still count for something! :D) I must just remember to mute the browser mute, not the YT player. At least that’s how it works on Twitch.

Also, Soul’s Darkness Twitter and SoundCloud? When? Facebook + Bandcamp = Good. Add in those other two = Great.

Also, while I’m thinking about it… how about a Soul’s Darkness Twitch channel? Weekly stream teaching people a guitar riff, or talking about the way you and your partner collaborate, or just Guitar Hero and Rocksmith sessions :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha. Thanks so much for your support man, I really appreciate it. We do have an instagram (https://www.instagram.com/soulsdarknessband/) but not Twitter, maybe I’ll rectify that. We actually do have a SoundCloud as well, but haven’t used it since we released our very first (demo) track many moons ago. I will probably go and update it with the new stuff.

As for the Twitch, I’m not too sure about that. Haha. I’m not that good of a guitar player and I think the “red light fever” will make unable to play anything, especially if it’s live.

EDIT: I’ve updated our SoundCloud page as well now. Stream Soul's Darkness | Listen to Humanity playlist online for free on SoundCloud

5 Likes
1 Like

Sorry I only saw this now but have gone and done all the listening and liking and left a comment on one. I’ll also put it on repeat overnight kind of thing.

It’s really cool.

2 Likes