What are you listening to?

Sounds great @Wlad !

2 Likes

Not always my cup of tea, but seriously dude - that is impressive!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Impressive. Most impressive.

4 Likes

Just getting my earphones out quick to listen to it properly…

3 Likes

Still not my cup of tea, but I’m still in awe of the playing and the arrangement! I think you need to go promo it on the Bloodborne Reddit!

Oh, and just so you know, can confirm that the Bandcamp follower notification system is working!

4 Likes

Ah that’s awesome!

Thanks so much for everyone checking it out. This project has been going on for years now but we’ve never been happy with it or lost our motivation but we’re finally in a place where we are both very happy with what we’ve got and I’m really proud of it. The EP should be coming in the next few weeks and then after that the second EP is already planned. We are slow, but we get there eventually.

5 Likes

Yeah, really cool. You stole my heart with those double kicks. :grinning: Loved that warped sound effect at the end.

3 Likes
1 Like

Dom Whiting is starting something. Djs on his bike while cycling through towns. I’m keen to see how this grows etc as it’s getting quite a following.

First general music mix in the rain…

threw in some Techno…

but it really took off with Drum and Bass mixes each time having more people pitch to ride with him.

Nice guy, spreading a bit of positivity, getting people outdoors for a bit. I wonder where he stands with the law, if he gets permission or if it’s needed etc. I also worry that the bigger it gets that the people might ruin it. Try and mess with him, push him off his bike…

And for those of you who know me a bit know I like a wide variety of music but my ALL TIME favourite song is a Drum & Bass song so I’m enjoying it :slight_smile:

This is my #1:

3 Likes

I also started getting these as recommendations, watched/listened to the one through London I think it was.

1 Like

Oh yes, there was a Hyde Park one also.

1 Like

Everyone sing along

You better do the voice

2 Likes

vs

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes