[GameClub 19] DOOM Eternal

I will probably start this on Monday evening. Will see how things go. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

OK completed the main campaign again, will start tomorrow with the dlc.

3 Likes

O snap so a thing happened my SS got me Unreal 2004 that made me wait to play doom again that then got me to see Doom on special. Playing Doom for a bit I’m loving the story and game play and I now have Doom Eternal :smiley: Now I just need to finish Doom to then start Doom eternal

3 Likes

Few hours into the dlc now, and it is going slow, only on my third mission now, A LOT more fights this time round, and 2 very annoying enemies have shown up making the battles a lot more drawn out.

3 Likes

I started last night. Playing on console and wowee it’s difficult with a controller!

Love the music.

3 Likes

Completed part 1 of the dlc (since that is the only part available), and boy does the plot get interesting.

1 Like

I got a couple of levels in and now I’m quitting. It’s a good game but it’s not a Soli game. I prefer slow, thinking games. This is just too fast paced for me. So many buttons to remember (playing on a controller), so much platforming. Just not my cup of tea.

Which is also the nice thing about Game Pass! Could play the game and just stop without having to buy it.

2 Likes

Im about 4 hours into the game dam its hard but fun. Its alot faster than Doom 2016. I really love the dash, just need to get used to pressing R for the flames. So far the game is good fun Just alot faster than i expected.

2 Likes

if this is real, then this is really funny

5 Likes

I have also retired myself from this gameclub. The game is just too intense with all the jumping and dashing and dodging Mario Bros. Fire Chains while still trying to shoot stuff.

3 Likes

Yea I am also passing on this - It makes me motion sick

2 Likes