[GameClub] Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Ok so Im at the part I am stuck at - I suck at sneaking past the cops!

1 Like

16.8GB of 22.9GB so far…

1 Like

OH! I found that using the triangle they impose on the screen is a terrible idea. you need to…uh…either have it way inside actual triangle or way outside, cant remember which.

ALSO, someone was asking for stats and I mentioned the mobile device…well turns out it was shut down about a week ago, so it will only display legacy stats :frowning:
Guess i’ll have to wait till i finish the game to see if i got any non-ghost/pacifist glitches :frowning:

2 Likes

Protip during the martial law time - dont shoot the cops - you wont survive

1 Like

quicksaves

Challenge accepted!

2 Likes

I started a war in Golem City by accident. I decided to go ahead and kill all the cops who came to attack me. Wasn’t too hard. I’ll have to see what happens with this peace time stuff.

talking and sneaking and cutscenes and hacking and vent crawling all through this game…of course this is the moment my dad decides to come chat to me and find out whats up…

1 Like

bwahahahaahaha I love it when that happens

1 Like

invisibility for the win, I just raced past that section and got Ghost

1 Like

I have the ghost aka invisible shield so will try it again soon

I think this game’s biggest enemy is its loading time…

:expressionless:

2 Likes

Going between the prague points was suuuuuper frustrating, made me contemplate putting it on my ssd :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can tell my system is old:

This game can run really poorly at times.
Micro-stuttering is plentiful, regardless of setting(s).

Maybe it’s just poor optimisation. As I understand, it’s more optimised for the Red team.

Try it on DX 11 if you haven’t yet. I had problems using DX 12, then I switched to DX 11 and it was fine.

1 Like

I’m making progress. I’m currently somewhere in Martial Law Prague, on my way to the Dvali area.

For some reason, this game is going on longer than I anticipated, feels like I should have been finished by now.

I pretty much have all the weapons I want, all of them fully upgraded/customized. I also have all the Augs which matter, so now any extra Praxis points are just going into whatever is left.

2 Likes

I have actually timed it, 'cause I was curious…

It takes at least 25 secs to do a quickload. The irony.

Yeah, it is crazy. I put my game on my NVME SSD, and even then it takes 10s to do a quick load.

I’ve had to give it the Arkham Knight treatment:

Running textures on low and everything else as they were. So it at least runs playably, with minor micro-stutters every now and again.

I even ran Far Cry 5, just to remind myself that even though my hard is old, it’s decent for 1080p gaming between 30-60 FPS.

Finished. Good game, but enjoyed it less than HR. 7/10.

I also played some of the Breach stuff, just wanted to check it out. Haven’t played any of the DLC. After so many hours though, don’t think I’ll continue with the game for now. I have quite a few other games I want to get to.

3 Likes