[GameClub] Game 10 Nominations

1. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
  2. ReCore (On Game Pass)
  3. Prey

That is very true, but given that Solitude isn’t a big fan of Witcher 1 thus far, he might be drawn more towards Witcher 2 and 3 like me.

2 Likes

Yeah, there I 100% agree with you. Especially now, considering how aged Witcher 1 is (even though I’m playing it right now and loving it). I think like 90% of people hate the combat system and the real reason to play it would be for the story. I’m replaying it again so I can side with one faction in Witcher 1 and then carry that over to the sequels since I haven’t done that before.

1 Like

Division 2
Mutant Year Zero
Subnautica

1 Like

Just Dance 2019 at @GregRedd’s recommendation

5 Likes

Righteous nomination right there ^

Deadly and I will kill it on the Duos Dancefloor!

4 Likes

HilariousTallBlowfish-size_restricted

4 Likes

Mutant Year Zero (btw Game Pass)
Magicka
steamworld dig 2 (btw Game Pass)

1 Like

Today is the last day to get your nominations in!

If I had to create the poll now it would look like this:

Nominating will close this afternoon.

1 Like

In all honesty, I probably won’t have time to join GC. So I might as well not nominate or vote.

2 Likes

Thanks for the nominations everyone!

@Wlad @Snowbeast @Mottamort @Solitude @1nF4m0u5 @czc @murfle @Viper @Wyvern @DieGrootHammer @Malice @czc @Pr0fPyr0

and everyone who would like to participate please vote for all the games you would be willing to play. The poll will run for a week and it’s possible to change your votes.

4 Likes

Man I really hope Geralt takes this one as I’m about 70% or so through my TW1 playthrough right now and I’m ready to go straight into TW2 when I finish.

Then again, even if Black Mesa (or something else) wins I’m still going to play it, but it would be cool to play it as part of GameClub.

2 Likes

I really want to play Witcher 2 but I’d prefer if Black Mesa wins just because it’s shorter. How bad is that? I’m getting old.

2 Likes

If you can finish AC Origins in two months you can definitely do Witcher 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I actually agree with you. Its quite an intimidating game if you don’t give the Witcher 2 the time it needs.

1 Like

Witcher 2 took me about 40 hours or so, and I tend to play slowly through RPG’s

1 Like

I’ve restarted it twice because I forgot what I was doing.

1 Like

On average the game is about 25 hours if you don’t do too many side quests and focus on main story.

1 Like

Its been too long since we had a decent FPS single player campaign :stuck_out_tongue:

how do i remove my vote :smiley:

1 Like