[GameClub] Game 11 Nominations

There’s no way I cannot get a Borderlands game on release, I’ll get the DLC eventually as well. If my friend wasn’t buying it for us I would have probably sold some games to get it.

Guys, with the amount of people participating and nominating games for Game Club, is it maybe time to put it to rest? What do you think?

Not yet, but maybe we can take a break with everyone so busy

1 Like

I think give it a pause for a month or two like Wyv suggested.

2 Likes

I agree. I know I have NEVER finished one of these… ahem… but December / January is the best time for me to tackle a game club :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I also think it might be time to take a break. Even if Witcher were to win this round I wouldn’t play it. I just got 5 new Switch games to play this weekend (including Octopath Traveler) as well as Fist of the North Star and Crash Trilogy on PS4. On top of that Borderlands 3 drops in three weeks and Link’s Awakening two weeks after that so I’m not gonna have time for much.

2 Likes

I’m also on board for a break. The next several months are going to be crazy for me.

2 Likes

I only managed to complete AC: Origins. I liked it so much that I bought AC: Odyssey over the weekend on the Uplay sale (also cashing in some points for a deeper discount). It will be my go-to game for the rest of the year, to be honest. I seldom game these days and I’m rather thinking of getting a Switch to leverage bed-times with baby between us when I spend reading random crap online.

2 Likes

I’m still on AC Origins and it seems to never end (probably cause I keep getting side-tracked). Getting playtime in has also been a mission since the girls have been difficult. We’ve now pulled in some of the grandmas but it seems that now they’ve realised that and they’re stepping things up to the point where two people are needed at the same time.

Will see if I manage to get some time in this weekend but doubt I’ll be able to finish. The game is quite enjoyable and with my intermittent playing, I haven’t gotten bored yet. So I don’t mind if the game still continues for a while as it by far beats sitting in front of my pc, staring at my gaming libraries and pondering what to play next. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Witcher 2
2 Witcher 3
3 Dead Cells

2 Likes

People can continue nominating. We can give it another month or two. Will see how things go.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh!

Dead Cells
Dead Cells
Dead Cells

3 Likes

Necro!

1 Like

Yeah we should maybe retry this whole thing.

1 Like

Hmmm, I’d be in for

1. Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
  2. Batman Arkham Knight
  3. something else I have on PS4

The only gaming I’m doing right now is in my living room. I’m both working and studying on PC and I need some time off each day to prevent myself from burning out

Witcher 2
Dead Cells
Borderlands 2

Dead Cells

I dont know what else to nominate…

1 Like

Seems like this will be the winner… It’s a great game, but after 20 odd hours I’m played out.

1 Like