[GameClub] Game 11 Nominations

The current Game Club, Black Mesa will continue until the end of August.

For those who don’t know: Game Club is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that gets displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it’s a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world. The chats are optional though as long as you post in the Game Club threads.

It used to be called MyGame over at MyGaming where we have played 11 of these.

First, nominate 3 games that you would like to be the next Game Club game. You have to nominate 3 otherwise your nominations don’t count. You can change your nominations as often as you want until the 23rd of Agust. The games with the most nominations will then go into a poll and people can vote for the next Game Club. Game Club Game 11 will start on the 1st of September. Everyone who participate will have to start the game from the beginning.

2 Likes

Ashen
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
The Flame in the Flood

1 Like
  1. The Witcher 2
  2. The Witcher 3
  3. Yakuza 0
1 Like
  1. Witcher 2
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Watch_Dogs 2
1 Like

Many of those games being nominated are super long and will be really tough to finish!

The average completion time for both Witcher 2 and Mass Effect 2 is about 24 hours, although both can also be rushed in about 16 hours.

Witcher 3 is the only one that is really long and which most people probably won’t finish in the two months.

1. Witcher 1
  2. Witcher 2
  3. Reserved slot
1 Like

1.Borderlands Pre Sequel
2. Magika
3. Mass Effect 2

1. Ashen

(waiting for more cool suggestions)

Agreed. Both mentioned can be finished over the course of a weekend or two.
If Witcher 2 wins, everybody can actually play it twice in the two months to cover both paths in act 2. Will have more than enough time.

1 Like

You’re overestimating how fast some of us can play.

Doubtful as I’m one of the slowest players there is. (Just ask my wife :slight_smile: ). I always get side-tracked exploring new paths that lots of times lead to nowhere.
Black Mesa took me days to complete where someone else mentioned something about 13 hours I think. Well, it did take weeks, but if you put all my actual playing time together, it was multiple days.

1 Like

Standard stuff

1. Mass Effect
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Mass Effect 3
2 Likes

Nominations seems to be going slow for this round.

1. Prey
  2. Magicka
  3. Mutant Year Zero (going free on Epic Game Store)
  1. Borderlands: The Pre Sequel
  2. Magicka
  3. Mutant Year Zero (Never played anything from the Epic Store)

Why would anyone wanna play Borderlands Pre-Sequel in the month that Borderlands 3 releases?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Because we’re not getting Borderlands 3 on release.

2 Likes

Sucks to be you then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, I was well aware of that. Hence the emoji.

The only reason I’m getting it in release is because of account sharing and a friend downloading it for me.

Yeah, also because Borderlands usually has an insane amount of DLC. I usually wait until everything has been released and buy a release with everything included.

I might play Pre-sequel anyway next month with my wife as we just finished BL1 and currently busy with the DLCs. I just won’t commit to finishing it in just 2 months.