[GameClub] Game 5 Nominations

Yeah I’ve been slacking, sorry.

This is what it looks like currently, with only 9 people having voted so far.

Total Votes Games
2 A Hat In Time
1 Batman Arkham Knight
1 Destiny 2
1 Doom
4 Grim Fandango Remastered
1 Hitman Season 1
1 Kona
3 Life is Strange
3 Mad Max
1 Magicka
3 Mass Effect 2
1 Ryu Ga Gotoku 0
1 Semblance
2 The Division
1 Yakuza 0
1 Yakuzo Zero
4 Likes

Hey thanks @Blazzok! Great stuff!

1 Like

I may be wrong about Ryu Ga Gotoku 0, but I’m fairly certain that its the same game as Yakuza Zero/0 so that should have 3 votes instead of being spread over 3 titles.

I don’t want to commit to anything given the fact I should study. But if something is short to play then I’ll give it a shot.

1 Like

I have no idea if they are the same game; however if they are then it still doesn’t really matter. One person can’t nominate the same game 3 times, you have to nominate 3 separate ones. So if these 3 games are actually one and the same, technically none of the nominations would count since the rule is that you have to nominate 3 games to be counted.

So if they are the same, basically I am giving him the benefit of the doubt in counting each one as a separate game.

Does that make sense? It makes my brain hurt reading it again.

1 Like

That does make sense, thanks. Sorry I didnt look back at the nominations so I missed that bit. My bad.

Don’t be a party pooper! :frowning:

Yes I know it’s all technically the same game (Zero and 0 definitely, being the Western version(s) of Ryu Ga Gotoku 0), and I know it’s against the rules but rules are made to be broken. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: I’ll (reluctantly) change my vote to a valid one so as not to completely eliminate the amazingness that is Yakuza.

1 Like

Muhahahah ban @Wlad!

1 Like

Hahaha. It was sneaky.

I changed my Semblance vote to give your campaign a boost

1 Like

My votes:

1. Life is Strange
  2. Magicka
  3. Obduction

Nominations will close tomorrow at 6pm. I will post an updated list of the nominations this evening if all goes well.

1 Like

Mafia 3
Mass Effect 3
Tomb Raider

2 Likes

Magicka (Get through the campaign I think thats possible in a night)
Golf with your friends (A whole round, definitely possible in a night)
Left 4 Dead 2 (At least 3 campaign maps run through with 4 people?, Any ideas here?)

2 Likes

Current Nominations:

All games with 2 or more nominations will go through to the voting round.

Nominations close tomorrow at 6pm.

2 Likes

So far, only 12 people have made nominations. The number feels so low!

Games currently in the running. Hmmm, can we use the @ everyone tag? Would that give everyone a notification for this thread?

Total Votes Games
2 A Hat In Time
4 Grim Fandango Remastered
4 Life is Strange
4 Mad Max
3 Magicka
3 Mass Effect 2
2 The Division
2 Yakuza 0
2 Likes

I havent a clue what to suggest so therefore I dont

1 Like

Unfortunately MEW is pretty much the new MyGaming and it’s just as quiet now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea I do my best, i just have no idea what to suggest.

1 Like

Easy. Suggest Yakuza 0 :stuck_out_tongue:

(It’s only R219 on Steam)

1 Like

That’s completely understandable. I’m just commenting on Blazzok saying we’ve got so few people participating and it’s because we are a small tight knit community. :smile:

1 Like