[GameClub] Game 5 Nominations

The current Game Club, Transistor will continue until the end of August.

For those who don’t know: Game Club is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that gets displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it’s a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world. The chats are optional though as long as you post in the Game Club threads.

It used to be called MyGame over at MyGaming where we have played 11 of these.

First nominate 3 games that you would like to be the next Game Club game. You have to nominate 3 otherwise your nominations don’t count. You can change your nominations as often as you want until the 15th of August. The games with the most nominations will then go into a poll and people can vote for the next Game Club. Game Club Game 5 will start on the 1st of September. Everyone who participate will have to start the game from the beginning.

Please pick all the games that you would be willing to play in Game Club 5.

• A Hat in Time
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Hitman Season 1
  • Life is Strange
  • Mad Max
  • Magicka
  • Mass Effect 2
  • The Division
  • The Witcher 2
  • Yakuza 0

0 voters

Kona
Grim Fandango Remastered
Mad Max

Yakuza 0
Mad Max
The Witcher 2

Torchlight 2
The Division
A Hat In Time

First of all, sneaky advertising :grin:

Second of all:
Grim Fandango Remastered
Life is Strange
Magicka

1 Like

Grim Fandango Remastered
Mass Effect 2
Life is Strange

1. Life is Strange
  2. A Hat in Time
  3. HITMAN Season 1
1 Like

How have you guy not played Life is Strange yet? I love that game. I won’t play it again but I hope it wins just so that you guys can play it.

3 Likes

It’s sitting in my Steam library, installed and waiting for me. I just haven’t got round to playing it yet!

I got it on PS Plus, but haven’t gotten around to playing it yet.

I see you’re voting for DS3? Interesting. Keen on playing it again, are we? :smiley:

1. Mass Effect 2
  2. Mad Max
  3. Doom
1 Like

I’ve been watching Keith Ballard play Bloodborne and wowee it makes me want to play a Souls game again.

1. Yakuza Zer0
  2. The Division
  3. Grim Fandango (I may regret this)

I dunno what to suggest, I miss the Multiplayer aspects

1 Like

I’ll second Blazzok’s list, but I’ll replace Doom with Batman Arkham Knight since I’m busy working through the Batman games (and I hated Doom).
So my list:

1. Mass Effect 2
  2. Mad Max
  3. Batman Arkham Knight
1 Like

I’m changing my Dark Souls 3 nomination to The Surge.

1 Like

I want to vote for games that actually have a chance and that I will play (again), but I need to fight for Yakuza 0. Everybody has to experience Yakuza at least once. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m changing my third vote to Mad Max.

I’ll hopefully be doing some counting tonight. Haven’t gotten around to doing that. Haven’t even checked if @Blazzok has started but I know he has also been busy.

1 Like

I will do a count for you in a little bit, I just have a few things to finish

1 Like