[GameClub] Mad Max

Welcome to Game Club. The first rule of Game Club is to tell as many people as you can about it… The second rule of Game Club is to tell… you get the idea.

Game Club is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that gets displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it’s a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world.

The game we will be playing this round is Mad Max. Voting happened here.

We will start playing on the 1st of September and will have until the end of October to finish the game. You have to start a new game and play from the beginning to the end in order to get a badge that shows on your profile.

Those who wish to participate can say so now and I will add you to the list. If you voted for the game during the voting phase then you are automagically entered. Everyone’s welcome!

Participants:
@bradbear117, @FriedPet, @Viper, @Dragonic, @Wlad, @FarligOpptreden, @Blazzok, @DieGrootHammer, @Solitude, @Wyvern, @murfle , @Deadlypinecone, @Mottamort, @MalicE , @GregRedd

*Champions
@Dragonic, @Solitude, @Viper, @Mottamort , @FriedPet, @SIGSTART

@Blazzok has a key to give away for someone who doesn’t have the game.

Otherwise the game is currently on special at various places. Just shout if you want a link or two.

6 Likes

I didn’t vote for it, but I’m in!

1 Like

Im just waiting for mine to finish downloading then I can start

1 Like

Do we have to wait for the 1st or are we allowed to start early?

2 Likes

Theoretically you should wait until the 1st.

2 Likes

I guess I can wait a couple of days still.

I cheated, I did start on sat But it was to see if I dont get sick. I do feel the car triggers it a little, but i coped with the beginning and just did the first 2 quests to make sure I could play

1 Like

That’s okay @Wyvern. There isn’t really a reason why everyone should start on the first.

2 Likes

Naw I like starting on the first, I just wanted to make sure I could play

1 Like

I shall be joining in…

1 Like

vok ya! can i play now?

jeez ive been dying to get back to it!

1 Like

I’ll try and participate as well

1 Like

I shall give it a go and see if I like it

1 Like

if you like open world, vehicle combat and Arkham style fight mechanics you will like this.

I’ll see if I can give it a bash. Is it good on PS4? I have it on PC, but find myself prefering console these days…

2 Likes

Same here… And it runs fine on linux natively, but I think I’m gonna sit on my couch and play on my PS4

The first 2 points sound good. I’m not sure on the Arkham style combat. I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs, but Shadow of Mordor didn’t hit the spot for me.

1 Like

Yeah it’s great on PS4. Despite some minor technical issues here and there there’s nothing wrong with PS4 version. The PC version is really well optimised but I still like playing this game on PS4 more.

One of my favorite games. But, alas, I won’t be joining. Sorry. I’ve played it through in May, for a second time. But I’ll be following here. Enjoy.

I’m also in (my first Game Club), although things are still a bit hectic with work so I’ll only be able to start in the middle of September.

5 Likes